Fitbit

Posted 20th Dec 2019
I’m looking for a cheaper version of a Fitbit for my daughter, there are so many different ones on Amazon! Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
What's your budget the inspire is currently £40
Mi band 4.

Battery life 2 - 3 weeks. nice app. fab quality. have 3 in our family.
Edited by: "generationz" 20th Dec 2019
One more for the MiBand 4 great watch and cheap too.
A third for the Mi Band 4!
Can you change the strap on the Mi Band 4?
Thanks everyone, I’m looking at the Mi Band 4 - It appears there’s a Chinese version and a global version? Can anyone link me to the one they bought and are happy with? (I’m looking on eBay)!
korinarose436629/12/2019 23:57

Thanks everyone, I’m looking at the Mi Band 4 - It appears there’s a Chi …Thanks everyone, I’m looking at the Mi Band 4 - It appears there’s a Chinese version and a global version? Can anyone link me to the one they bought and are happy with? (I’m looking on eBay)!

apparently for a cheap band like this, there are a lot of fakes? so be careful buying on ebay. i bought mine from aliexpress when the deal was posted on hukd for just over £17.

the chinese version is cheaper than the global version but in practicality, there is no real difference between the 2 versions. i have seen some comments that the global version has a bigger battery but i have not heard any comments to confirm or dispute this. i have the chinese version and i get 21 days of battery life from it so works fine for me. i only use it for the phone notifications though so i am probably not draining the battery as much as someone who uses it for its proper functionality.

it is a decent band for the price and everyone who has one rates it highly. it is extraordinary value for money. maybe have a look on the deal section.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants