Fitbit Alta - does yours lie to you !!??

Found 3rd Sep 2017
On Thursday night I didn't go to sleep at all therefore my heartbeat didn't fall below 60
Yet the Fitbit claimed I slept all night till 1pm of which I was clearly downstairs doing household chores. Is your Fitbit telling fibs too
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Mine once did the opposite. Registered a heart rate of 136 when I wasn't even wearing it. Out of interest I wrapped it round a pair of socks. They had a heart rate of 129
Original Poster
psychobitchfromhell4 m ago

Mine once did the opposite. Registered a heart rate of 136 when I wasn't …Mine once did the opposite. Registered a heart rate of 136 when I wasn't even wearing it. Out of interest I wrapped it round a pair of socks. They had a heart rate of 129

oh dear the socks were alive
aishy10664 m ago

oh dear the socks were alive

I know.I'd been wearing them for years thinking they were just socks. Heaven knows how they survived the washing machine so often without drowning
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 3rd Sep 2017
maybe you did sleep but dreamt you were downstairs cleaning hence the increased pulse
Original Poster
maddogb4th Sep

maybe you did sleep but dreamt you were downstairs cleaning hence the …maybe you did sleep but dreamt you were downstairs cleaning hence the increased pulse

If only I came down and the cleaning had been done imagine if everybody instead of sleep walking did sleep cleaning !!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants