Fitbit Alta vs Fitbit Charge 2?

So I'm planning on buying my sister a Fitbit from cex and I think the two that seem best are the Fitbit Alta and the Fitbit charge 2. The charge 2 is £25 more expensive (£65 vs £90) but I am aware it has more features. Do the features make it worth it? She does PE at school twice a week so she may be using the fitness features.

8 Comments

The Charge 2 monitors heart rate so I'd get it based even on just that to be honest! Make sure her school allows them though.

If you go for the charge 2, Amazon, John Lewis and pcworld have all dropped the price to £99 at the mo

Came back to add this ^ You may as well get one from John Lewis or PCWorld/Currys as they have 2 year guarantees.

Original Poster

Saria_

The Charge 2 monitors heart rate so I'd get it based even on just that to … The Charge 2 monitors heart rate so I'd get it based even on just that to be honest! Make sure her school allows them though.

Yup my brother has one who hasn't been told he can't have it (yet!)

So.... that's annoying.

batezy_1984

So.... that's annoying.

Please don't start sentences with it

Charge 2 wins every time.....

If it's the old version of the alta, it was brand new on amazon for about £65 a few weeks ago. But I'd def get a HR version of a fitbit
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wifi extender45
    2. whats a worthy sony x3 compact replacement?47
    3. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please33
    4. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1618

See more discussions