Groups

Fitbit Charge for Under £60

Does anyone know of any shops selling any of the Fitbit charge range for under £60, no cashback and ebay please? It can be The Charge, Charge HR or Charge 2? Big ask I know, but you never know! Thank you!

4 Comments

have to be fitbit ?

xiaomi mi fit will be £20ish at best

Original Poster

If possible?

I just got a fitbit alta from Sainsbury's - the deal was on this site

Down from £100 to £80 and then if you're a new customer, you get another £18 off bringing the price down to £62 - get them to deliver during a green delivery slot and that's an extra pound bringing the total cost up to £63.

You can also do some grocery shopping and get the delivery for free.

hotukdeals.com/dea…712
    Edited by: "kgo" 6th Jan

Original Poster

kgo

I just got a fitbit alta from Sainsbury's - the deal was on this siteDown … I just got a fitbit alta from Sainsbury's - the deal was on this siteDown from £100 to £80 and then if you're a new customer, you get another £18 off bringing the price down to £62 - get them to deliver during a green delivery slot and that's an extra pound bringing the total cost up to £63.You can also do some grocery shopping and get the delivery for free.http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/fitbit-alta-brand-new-80-sainsbury-s-2592712

​Thats a good deal! Good spot, if the alta had workout mode I would have gone for it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions