Fitbit HR

Found 24th Aug 2017
Was looking at getting my mum a Fitbit HR for her birthday and wondered what people thought of them? I've seen mixed reviews but really not sure. Are they good? And comfortable to wear? Can you use them if you're in a shower ?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Not sure about Fitbit HR but I have the Blaze which I love! Alot of my friend have the HR and some of them have had a few replacements.

Also I don't think you can wear at fitbit in the shower..

All Fitbit trackers are water-resistant, which means they are rain-proof and splash-proof and can stand up to even the sweatiest workout. Do not swim or shower with your tracker!
Original Poster
Tiddly_fiddly12 m ago

Not sure about Fitbit HR but I have the Blaze which I love! Alot of my …Not sure about Fitbit HR but I have the Blaze which I love! Alot of my friend have the HR and some of them have had a few replacements.Also I don't think you can wear at fitbit in the shower..All Fitbit trackers are water-resistant, which means they are rain-proof and splash-proof and can stand up to even the sweatiest workout. Do not swim or shower with your tracker!

Okay. Would you recommend the blaze over the HR? If so, what's the difference between them? Are they better spec? I don't really know a lot about these, only that she's been wanting one lol
What will your mum be using it for mainly? My mum and grandma both have the Fitbit Alta HR. (Sorry I don't know a lot about the specs but you can check out the website)

Hopefully other members can help you a bit more! I liked the look of blaze,and also has more features which is why I got it

Fitbit Blaze: Click here
Fitbit Alta HR: Click here
Fitbit Alta: Click here
Edited by: "Tiddly_fiddly" 24th Aug 2017
Original Poster
Tiddly_fiddly28 m ago

What will your mum be using it for mainly? My mum and grandma both have …What will your mum be using it for mainly? My mum and grandma both have the Fitbit Alta HR. (Sorry I don't know a lot about the specs but you can check out the website)Hopefully other members can help you a bit more! I liked the look of blaze,and also has more features which is why I got itFitbit Blaze: Click hereFitbit Alta HR: Click hereFitbit Alta: Click here

Heart rates , keeping check of movements, that sort of thing really. She's not into going out to the gym or anything like that. It's more for health reasons really

Thank you
Original Poster
Oh and for checking her sleeping patterns
Original Poster
Tiddly_fiddly36 m ago

What will your mum be using it for mainly? My mum and grandma both have …What will your mum be using it for mainly? My mum and grandma both have the Fitbit Alta HR. (Sorry I don't know a lot about the specs but you can check out the website)Hopefully other members can help you a bit more! I liked the look of blaze,and also has more features which is why I got itFitbit Blaze: Click hereFitbit Alta HR: Click hereFitbit Alta: Click here

I've looked into them, think I might go for the Fitbit Alta HR as it's got more on it to suit mum's needs, thank you so much for your help, really appreciate it
Shannon311210 m ago

Heart rates , keeping check of movements, that sort of thing really. She's …Heart rates , keeping check of movements, that sort of thing really. She's not into going out to the gym or anything like that. It's more for health reasons really Thank you

I think Alta HR or HR will be fine depending on how much you want to spend. Alta HR is slimmer than HR - do a bit of research though for prices etc:)
Edited by: "Tiddly_fiddly" 24th Aug 2017
Shannon31123 m ago

I've looked into them, think I might go for the Fitbit Alta HR as it's got …I've looked into them, think I might go for the Fitbit Alta HR as it's got more on it to suit mum's needs, thank you so much for your help, really appreciate it

Great! My mum has had it for a few months now and she is happy with it. Not had any problems. I am sure your mum will love it!
I have a Fitbit HR and use it for heart rat, sleep, keeping fit etc. Have worn it for 3 years and no problems at all. They feel light and comfortable and is easy to read.
Original Poster
Thanks guys. I did see a deal last night on a HR for £109.99. But with £10 off so worked out at £99.99. The Alta HR seems to be roughly the same price. Slimmer the better really. Thanks for both of your reviews. Really appreciate it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants