fitbit sync issues

Found 28th Nov 2017
i have a fitbit charge 2 and it used to sync fine wit my android device but recently is has not been working. When i go into the app & select "sync now" i click the refresh icon it spins for about 15 mins & sweet f*ck all happens. then it stops spinning & doesnt sync at all.
i'm soooooo tried of this bullsh*t. as i say it used to work fine it'd do it within a matter of minutes but now its an endless battle. I'm at a loss as with it not syncing i lose out on accessing a lot of information.
i dont know what else to do, ive cleared cached/data, force closed it, reinstalled the app & logged back in. STILL the same issue.

anyone experienced anything similar?
been through all the help tools on their website & nothing has helped
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I've got a charge not charge two and mine does this all the time. It synchs again if I restart the phone. It is a replacement for one the battery died on and that was nowhere near as bad as this one. Sorry, I don't know that answer but you are not alone..
psychobitchfromhell9 m ago

I've got a charge not charge two and mine does this all the time. It …I've got a charge not charge two and mine does this all the time. It synchs again if I restart the phone. It is a replacement for one the battery died on and that was nowhere near as bad as this one. Sorry, I don't know that answer but you are not alone..

after i uninstalled & reinstalled the app it was giving me a pink exclamation when i tried to sync it.
i have restarted the phone and tried again circle still spinning but no looking likely. I just dont understand it. i've only had it about 2-3months & it used to sync fine (like i said, within mins) so i dont know what the issue is.
I'm p*ssed off bc fitbit are absolutely no support.
my device is not officially supported but given that it has synced fine previously i dont see why it would be an issue,but of course fitbit will just use that as an excuse
spins for a while then stops & no sync happens. last sync date remains as if to run salt into the wound
My charge one is the same especially if s forget too sync every night ! A drained battery on Fitbit and went through start up again learning phone it from new seemed too work !
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions