Groups

Fitness bods!! Advice on kettlebells needed!

Boyfriend has given me the task to find him some kettlebells and I have no idea what to look for! I consulted the laminated book of dreams, Argos, but they only have very light ones. Are there certain ones that are better than others? I've seen ones that you can fill yourself... are these the best?! Are certain brands/materials better? Help!!!
    Thanks in advance!

6 Comments

here ya go 16KG...

feel sorry for the postman.

play.com/Gad…tml?&_$ja=tsid:11518%7Ccc:%7Cprd:9223768%7Ccat:Health

He would be better with a good set of adjustable steel ot chrome adjustable dumbbells(not the vinyl) ones

'I consulted the laminated book of dreams' hehe, bill bailey

Original Poster

boothy;8078807

He would be better with a good set of adjustable steel ot chrome … He would be better with a good set of adjustable steel ot chrome adjustable dumbbells(not the vinyl) ones

I think he's set on kettlebells to be honest. He does a lot of pressups every day but wants to work out his whole arm and chest. I don't know... I'm just following orders! Haha!

Banned

baffledsalmon;8081631

I think he's set on kettlebells to be honest. He does a lot of pressups … I think he's set on kettlebells to be honest. He does a lot of pressups every day but wants to work out his whole arm and chest. I don't know... I'm just following orders! Haha!

Ignore that poster - he doesn't have a clue.

The two places I'd recommend are either Newitts or London Kettlebells.

Depends how much you want to spend and when you need them.

baffledsalmon;8081631

I think he's set on kettlebells to be honest. He does a lot of pressups … I think he's set on kettlebells to be honest. He does a lot of pressups every day but wants to work out his whole arm and chest. I don't know... I'm just following orders! Haha!

He will need to vary the weight depending on what he wants to achieve and what muscle group he is working...imo a good set of DB's would be better..anyway...whatever he decides invest in a decent quality set,the cheapo plastic things re terrible

I have these at home
    amazon.co.uk/Bow…8-1
    Have ordered from these before and they have KB's in stock
    fitnessmegastore.co.uk/str…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23