Groups

fitness dvd's

I have done, fonda's new workout dvd from 1979, for many years.
    I managed to get it on dvd off ebay. But alas no more and my copy has died this morning.
    It was ideal when i was blind as i knew what moves went with which part of the music.
    I'm actually quite gutted and panicky.
    I liked the fact that the aerobics was 1/2 hr and then it incorporated the legs bums abs etc on the end. So not in a different section. Also with a busy family life and the fact i do treadmill it fitted easily into my life.
    I have davina's power of 3 but i find it sooooo boring.
    Can anyone recommend something.?
    Or shall i just do treadmill and forget the rest.

I

11 Comments

Buy another copy?

It was ideal when i was blind as i knew what moves went with which part … It was ideal when i was blind as i knew what moves went with which part of the music.

You were temporarily blind?

DragonChris;8661747

:thinking:

DragonChris;8661747

that's what I was thinking.. unless your're still blind anduse the voice keyboard thing..
    but i'd go with buying another copy. must be one out there

try amazon

also with such an old copy u been using for so long..im sure u know it by memory. get the tracks from youtube.....youtube has the video in bits as well

Original Poster

I had a cornea transplant in one eye. so have some sight in one eye.. But was on puter when blind, text to speech is an amazing thing.

Its on vhs but not on dvd. The bloke who had put it on dvd isnt doing it on ebay now, as far as i can see. (no thats not far)lol.
    Magic, the song is a made up one for the dvd not a chart track or anything.

Banned

She said she had the DVD! unless she said that and meant a vhs tape
    im sure it must have been re-released on dvd, scour the ebay, something must turn up

here it is on vhs tape, cant find on dvd
    amazon.co.uk/Jan…8-1

if you really like it that much, geta friend to convert the tape to dvd, then it wont wear out

Original Poster

Thats the one yes.

Original Poster

I had dvd but daughter trashed it today.
    Noone has vhs's nowadays though.
    i have the vhs version in the loft.

cherishu2;8662212

I had dvd but daughter trashed it today.Noone has vhs's nowadays though.i … I had dvd but daughter trashed it today.Noone has vhs's nowadays though.i have the vhs version in the loft.

Theres bound to be somewhere that will switch it from VHS to tape for you?

Can't you just get a cheap (or free) video player and use your VHS copy from the loft?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER810
      2. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?48
      3. Best laptop for a budget of £700?11
      4. Free EE data (contract)11

See more discussions