Found 29th Dec 2009
I take my hat off to anyone who knows the source of these questions without looking them up.

1) Will you deliver Spain from bondage?

2) Now that I've met you, would you object to never seeing me again?

3) How can one little street swallow so many lives?

4) I jumped in the river and what did I see?

5) What's a hotspot not?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Original Poster

deek72;3889815

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cheers for the reply.

Banned

barrymore

Now that I've met you, would you object to never seeing me again? Magnolia HELLZ YEAH!!!

How can one little street swallow so many lives?- arent they offspring lyrics for the kids arnt alright ?

I jumped in the river and what did I see? and this is radiohead amnesiac Im 100% sure

Original Poster

scotland88;3889854

Now that I've met you, would you object to never seeing me again? … Now that I've met you, would you object to never seeing me again? Magnolia HELLZ YEAH!!!

Yeah! That's a good film!!

Original Poster

scotland88;3889854

Now that I've met you, would you object to never seeing me again? … Now that I've met you, would you object to never seeing me again? Magnolia HELLZ YEAH!!!How can one little street swallow so many lives?- arent they offspring lyrics for the kids arnt alright ?I jumped in the river and what did I see? and this is radiohead amnesiac Im 100% sure

3 right!! I think the first one is the most difficult. Someone else got the Barrymore one.

Is the Spain/bondage one from the fountain?
With whatsername from the mummy saying it to hugh jackman during the conquistador era?

Original Poster

GigerPunk;3889963

Is the Spain/bondage one from the fountain? With whatsername from the … Is the Spain/bondage one from the fountain? With whatsername from the mummy saying it to hugh jackman during the conquistador era?

Yes it is. Well done. I have only recently seen that film and really liked it.
Was slightly confused by the plot (but have used the Internet to try to explain a few things) - I thought the visuals were stunning.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11

See more discussions