Fixed now! Come Dine With Me can commence...

6 replies
Found 22nd Dec 2009
For a few weeks now our TV has had problems with sound fading in and out and we thought it was the TV as it was here when we moved in (it's a student house!) so have no idea what sort of state it's in... but now the sound has completely gone! So now I've just tried analogue and the sound is fine so it's not the TV! Anyone else having problems or is it just me? Some of us are trying to watch Come Dine With Me here!!!!!!! Haha!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Could it be a scart lead problem?

would be a shame to miss! Funny show, love the narrator!

Was the error just with digital signal then? Is it Freeview or Freesat or Sky? I'm guessing Freeview (students) !!

Original Poster

mikecj;7305895

would be a shame to miss! Funny show, love the narrator!Was the error … would be a shame to miss! Funny show, love the narrator!Was the error just with digital signal then? Is it Freeview or Freesat or Sky? I'm guessing Freeview (students) !!

Haha oi! It's that Virgin Media bundle HACCCCCTUALLY :P Got our tv, phone and broadband with them. Not sure what was wrong, it just suddenly came back on?! Oh well!

I think virgin was mentioned in the original problem, so what solved it?

baffledsalmon;7305974

Haha oi! It's that Virgin Media bundle HACCCCCTUALLY :P Got our tv, phone … Haha oi! It's that Virgin Media bundle HACCCCCTUALLY :P Got our tv, phone and broadband with them. Not sure what was wrong, it just suddenly came back on?! Oh well!

That answers my question then!
Posted at the same time!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. john2020md Joke Thread...911046
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming57
    3. Add one, leave one game54415446
    4. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend33

See more discussions