Groups

fixed rate mortgages

anyone know any good deals that are around at the moment?

8 Comments

Sorry i wish i could help you..

Id suggest not getting a fixed rate mortgage now - rates have peaked and we will most likely see a cut this week and possibly (50 50) another one in May if not June

Have a look here : moneysupermarket.com/mor…es/

Most lenders will need a 10% deposit and to get a good rate you're really looking at 25%+

Original Poster

Forsaken;1851192

Id suggest not getting a fixed rate mortgage now - rates have peaked and … Id suggest not getting a fixed rate mortgage now - rates have peaked and we will most likely see a cut this week and possibly (50 50) another one in May if not June

it runs out on june 1, just thought i'd have look around. i'll keep my fingers crossed that they come down.

Original Poster

Shengis;1851304

Have a look here : http://www.moneysupermarket.com/mortgages/Most lenders … Have a look here : http://www.moneysupermarket.com/mortgages/Most lenders will need a 10% deposit and to get a good rate you're really looking at 25%+

my house is worth about £155000. i've got around £100000 left to pay. does it work out that i have a £55000 deposit. not realy up on the mortgage game. need to talk to someone really.

Theyll get a valuation done and the LTV is going to be based on the valuation, You should be fine on the deposit front. Best getting a BoE tracker - try to avoid ones that track the lenders SVR as a lot of banks havent been passing the full cuts to borrowers

neil.palethorpe@;1851350

my house is worth about £155000. i've got around £100000 left to pay. d … my house is worth about £155000. i've got around £100000 left to pay. does it work out that i have a £55000 deposit. not realy up on the mortgage game. need to talk to someone really.

not so much a deposit!! you want to borrow 64% of your house worth so you would get better rates! A deposit is more for first time buyers or for a new mortgage
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona24111
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764166
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?27122
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213616

See more discussions