Groups
    EXPIRED

Fixing faulty psp?

right bought a faulty psp and im in the process of fixing it. syptoms include wont power up with battery, when put on charge the orange light comes up and when i try to power up the green light comes on for a second then turns off (this is both with the battery in and out)

managed to make a pandora battery and magic memory card and was able to flash 3.70m33 onto it (this was achieved by having the pandora battery in and the charger , otherwise it wouldnt work) now when on charge it comes up with the pandora menu (with and without the battery) but still wont boot up to xmb when memory card and pandora battery removed (the green light still just comes on for 1 second, this is with only the charger attached)

8 Comments

re-flash me thinks

Continuous Play?

but its illegal to flash you psp isnt it

brawlzzz;5307101

but its illegal to flash you psp isnt it

lololololol

no.

massmail your psp is ****ed then

ill offer 20 quid delivered for ione that i have at home

need an lcd

Banned

how much do u want for it i'll buy it off you

massmail666;5307090

aparently its fraud (read it on another post, when some one was asking … aparently its fraud (read it on another post, when some one was asking about it)

I signed up to continuous play when the wi-fi on my PSP went haywire - left it a few weeks, then claimed - they were a bit funny on the phone ("have you ever downloaded anything you shouldn't have?" lol) but I stuck to my guns, and had a brand new PSP two days later. I have kept up a couple of payments since, but will probably cancel now - it has cost me about £7.50 in total (3 monthly payments).

brand new?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553817
      2. Feels weird!915
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7321390
      4. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards22

See more discussions