Groups

Fixing water pressure in an Ariston MicroGENUS II combi boiler

Havng managed to not kill myself changing a light swich, my sister in law thought that I could fix her boiler.
    I don't normally have problems with these, especially when it comes to topping up the water in the system to maintain pressure. However, despite downloading the tech manuals, I can't see where to do this on the pipes or the boiler.
    Does anyone have one of these boilers who knows, or someone who can help me out?

Cheers

5 Comments

are you tech minded here, if you can find the filling loop on the boiler, about a foot long flexible metal hose, will have a valve which you can turn with a screw driver or some kind of lever which will top up your water in the boiler, thus increasing your pressure in the boiler.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I think I found that kind of flexible hose, but there was no lever or screw to turn. thats what confused me :s

bassman_uk;3481470

I think I found that kind of flexible hose, but there was no lever or … I think I found that kind of flexible hose, but there was no lever or screw to turn. thats what confused me :s

There will be some kind of valve in the area of the flexy hose probably attached to the hose itself most are.

Original Poster

I'll have a look when I go back tomorrow.
    Cheers for your answers guys :thumbsup:

I Have The Exact Same Boiler,the Plumber Put An Extendable Hose Underneath Where All The Piping Comes In,there Should Be 2 Cut Off Taps There
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions