Groups
    EXPIRED

Fizz Wizz Popping Candy

Hi,

Anyone where i can buy (in store) those popping candies (crystals) ?

Thanks in advance

17 Comments

newsagents tend to ahev them mine does

If you have a Morrissons near you...they do it

Original Poster

ok will check in my local newsagents

anyone knows if its available in tesco/asda etc?

i bought some last week in the pound shop they were in a big pack with tongue painting lollys and some bubble gum

Tesco do this
    http://img.tesco.com/pi/xpi/6/7622300341466_200.jpg
    Not quite what you were after

Original Poster

thanks to all that are trying to help, but i am after the original stuff and not the items that contain the popping candy like the chocolates etc

Banned

theres at least 3 or 4 places in sunderland where i've seen these, but as you haven't said where you are no idea if thats any good for you.....

Original Poster

colinsunderland;6769616

theres at least 3 or 4 places in sunderland where i've seen these, but as … theres at least 3 or 4 places in sunderland where i've seen these, but as you haven't said where you are no idea if thats any good for you.....

I'm in London

Banned

bit far then

we have sweet shops in both markets in sunderland and both sell it so maybe worth looking at local markets?

Banned

capricornianz;6769635

I'm in London

where abouts in london
    they sell it in a shop near me
    im in rainham

I bought 10 packs for £1 on ebay try there they had about 7 different flavours!

pound do packs of 8 got some other day.We have it in our local sweetshop to if you cant find any let me know i'll grab you some,my kids love it.

fluffy-kittens88;6771563

pound do packs of 8 got some other day.We have it in our local sweetshop … pound do packs of 8 got some other day.We have it in our local sweetshop to if you cant find any let me know i'll grab you some,my kids love it.

sorry was ment to say poundland.

fluffy-kittens88;6771563

pound do packs of 8 got some other day.We have it in our local sweetshop … pound do packs of 8 got some other day.We have it in our local sweetshop to if you cant find any let me know i'll grab you some,my kids love it.

Sorry was ment to say poundland.

my local co-op has it, i put them in my halloween bags last week.

Bit random but Magna Science Centre in Sheffield sell it! First place i'd seen it in ages!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress55
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      3. Private Number Plate44
      4. Iptv1228

See more discussions