Flame deer has anyone actually won anything

Found 18th Dec 2017
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I been on here over 5 years and never won anything
Yes, iphone x.
I won a t-shirt a few days ago... would’ve preferred the iPhone obviously but happy to finally see some sort of gold after 5 years of trying!
I would imagine the mod's chums will win.
57 Comments
nope I need a gold candy cane flame deer to get the brushes for my daughter if anyone has one.
Didn't win anything last year either,
I been on here over 5 years and never won anything
yve671 m ago

nope I need a gold candy cane flame deer to get the brushes for my …nope I need a gold candy cane flame deer to get the brushes for my daughter if anyone has one.Didn't win anything last year either,

Can’t trade golds
Pretty sure no one has won anything
Been trying for several years and haven't been fortunate enough to win anything... it's still addictive trying though
Yes, iphone x.
I'm getting fed up with having hukd open on chrome on my phone and having at least 10 tabs open and when I click on the hukd tab I have a flamedeer , and when I click on it I'm to late
Can you opt out as not overly interested as chances of winning are slim
I find going on hot uk deal in the morning. Always get a flame deer pop up. But never the gold ones
ValheruConway3 m ago

Can’t trade golds

Really didn't know that thanks
There is a list of winners on the official thread - I think most of the decent Gold's haven't been released yet.
tempt6 m ago

Yes, iphone x.

Have you seriously
tempt13 m ago

Yes, iphone x.

Seriously??
Ar460rn15 m ago

There is a list of winners on the official thread - I think most of the …There is a list of winners on the official thread - I think most of the decent Gold's haven't been released yet.

Where about can you view this
jessyjay1 m ago

Where about can you view this

I put a link in my post. It's also pinned to the top of the site front page.
Nobody has won an iphone
ive won vouchers in the past
A big fat NO
I would imagine the mod's chums will win.
I won a t-shirt a few days ago... would’ve preferred the iPhone obviously but happy to finally see some sort of gold after 5 years of trying!
i dont care if i win or not. i just enjoy playing the game.
No32801680-3RCpd.jpg32801680-6zEO2.jpg32801680-XSZF7.jpg32801680-ykn3s.jpg
I won a t-shirt this morning. Now I’m paranoid the deer are gonna start avoiding me
I don't have a facebook account, or twitter, or the others.... Does this mean that I don't stand a chance of getting a gold or do they pop up on the app too?
woopedeedoo27 m ago

I don't have a facebook account, or twitter, or the others.... Does this …I don't have a facebook account, or twitter, or the others.... Does this mean that I don't stand a chance of getting a gold or do they pop up on the app too?

they pop up on the app as well
Thank you
gillsypop22 m ago

they pop up on the app as well

Never seen one on the app, and I'm on it loads, saw one once on the PC and it disappeared instantly...
Not impressed with this promo at all...
I finally got a reindeer! Whoop
DingIs2 m ago

Never seen one on the app, and I'm on it loads, saw one once on the PC and …Never seen one on the app, and I'm on it loads, saw one once on the PC and it disappeared instantly... Not impressed with this promo at all...

I have only got mine from the app never from the laptop lol weird.

You have to be quick it's not meant to be easy otherwise it'd be over in an instant plus its free prizes and really good ones at that so you can't really complain you can however opt out if you no longer wish to take part.
DingIs3 m ago

Never seen one on the app, and I'm on it loads, saw one once on the PC and …Never seen one on the app, and I'm on it loads, saw one once on the PC and it disappeared instantly... Not impressed with this promo at all...

I've caught more on the app then on the website, make sure you have the up to date version from the playstore, also try not to flick in and of deals, they can take 10 seconds to appear sometimes.
I’m drowning in hot chocolate white and silver deer
woopedeedoo1 h, 1 m ago

I don't have a facebook account, or twitter, or the others.... Does this …I don't have a facebook account, or twitter, or the others.... Does this mean that I don't stand a chance of getting a gold or do they pop up on the app too?

I don't have farcebook or tittertatter either
woopedeedoo1 h, 32 m ago

Probably yes but of course no official will acknowledge this

They need your facebook, whatsapp etc to "use as numbers" when "selling" the system to prospective "adlinks/sellers". The more numbers = the greater target customers = potential higher return for the sites promoting the sellers products.

I'm not condoning how HUKD operates it's probably a good business model for the owners/top management but from what I remember HUKD was a site created by the members for the members and it was a lot happier place but now it's like most political parties - they tell you it's all about you for you but in actual fact it's all about who is paying the money.
I seen them as pop ups so they've been blocked
How do you give flamedeer away rather than wanting to trade ?
90% of my flamedeer have been on the app
On the iPhone app they seem to pop up once per day and stay at the bottom for a decent amount of time. I haven’t missed one yet. Of course, the chance of winning anything decent is very very slim
I won Jo malone hamper. It was random. No tricks to it. I was not even trading before that. Just randomly scrolling. I found it while scrolling the new section and voting once or twice.
Want a gold one!!!!!!
Bradleigh1 h, 50 m ago

How do you give flamedeer away rather than wanting to trade ?

You can't
Yep, there have been a few winners so far. A full list is here:

hotukdeals.com/com…518

Some prizes which have been won include £50 XBOX Gift Card, £50 Currys/PC World Gift Card and Jo Malone Fragrance Hamper. However, not this might not be a full list as I believe each winner has to contact @Eden0032 to be put on the list, and it states "it may take up to 24 hours for me to add your name, pending screenshots of Flamedeer collection".

Good luck all
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants