Groups

Flame Thrower... Solar Flare!

Does anybody know how many posts you need to go from Pilot Light to Flame Thrower or Solar Flare?

9 Comments

500 plus 1000...

Banned

you again. nobody cares remember but if you want to waste your time do the above

????

t 's y oua nd me

richp

post in these threads, you'll soon rack your posts up.7 Letter Scrabble - … post in these threads, you'll soon rack your posts up.7 Letter Scrabble - New Word Game - With picturesword association GameFour word story. Number twoFollow the Three Word Game!!!The never ending counting with pictures thread !Show us your photos! 2010

OMG Rich - did I miss your pic???

Original Poster

you again. nobody cares remember but if you want to waste your time do … you again. nobody cares remember but if you want to waste your time do the above

Hey ryman1000 wassup? Its interesting, people who havent been registered on this site very long yet seem to have racked up loads of posts and deals, etc. It makes you wonder, what do they do all day long to get to that stage?

I originally approached this forum wanting change my title but I've genuinely lost interest now (because as you rightly said, no one cares). However now its more of a case of proving a scientific hypothesis: People with Solar Flare status (e.g. 1000+ posts/votes) have too much free time.

Really not meant to be offensive or cheeky to anyone... this is science baby!

How sad...

shuwaz

Hey ryman1000 wassup? Its interesting, people who havent been registered … Hey ryman1000 wassup? Its interesting, people who havent been registered on this site very long yet seem to have racked up loads of posts and deals, etc. It makes you wonder, what do they do all day long to get to that stage? I originally approached this forum wanting change my title but I've genuinely lost interest now (because as you rightly said, no one cares). However now its more of a case of proving a scientific hypothesis: People with Solar Flare status (e.g. 1000+ posts/votes) have too much free time.Really not meant to be offensive or cheeky to anyone... this is science baby!

I'm off from work at the mo after an operation, should be off for another week but after 2 weeks, I've had enough, Im going back tomorrow, there is only so much Loose Women & Jeremy Kyle a man can take !!! mind you I have done most of the comps off the telly

Original Poster

richp

I'm off from work at the mo after an operation, should be off for another … I'm off from work at the mo after an operation, should be off for another week but after 2 weeks, I've had enough, Im going back tomorrow, there is only so much Loose Women & Jeremy Kyle a man can take !!! mind you I have done most of the comps off the telly

LOL.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?919
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1637
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2590
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1220

See more discussions