Flamedeer 2017 Official Rehab & Discussion Thread

Found 22nd Dec 2017
Mainly to keep in touch with those from the trading thread, and for those who just need to talk about it!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

I won a electricity bill for wasting my time

Sloth/Mod

Me at 4pm
32878574-iYGPE.jpg

Original Poster

There's a few wandering hunters missing I think, time to put a shout out to those I can remember, for those I leave out I apologise & hope you find your way to this rehab

@Suzannzan traded me my first rare, so come in from the cold, pull up & seat, invite your friends & share your stories

@rossgetty & @charlie_hall94 always got your back, time to share the banter

@Aliza85 was kind to everyone when I was most active so don't be a stranger

@JDavies & @gregg3875 kept their herds safe & well so big shout out to you folks

@gill71 knows what it's like to rave @ the met, one to watch

@Amy04029 glad I could help complete your collection, top dedication to hunting a full stable so I'm sure you're lost in the wilderness now there's none to be had

@Murielson understand Norn Irish so shout out to you

@c_g_v & @pokedude4 & @StoneyWales we done some top trading in the final hours, come and share

@cacophonypop is already here, can't handle the withdrawal at all didn't want you feeling left out so gave you a shout

If I forgot anyone then tough, I meant to forget you!!

Lots of good connections made so keep it alive.

I won a t-short! Hooray!
124 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Me at 4pm
32878574-iYGPE.jpg

I'm never playing it again !!!!!!!!!!!

I dint win anything

I'm still playing just don't know which page to go to , panicking! Haaaaaaa

I won a t-short! Hooray!

Great idea!

Has it finished?

32879091-368Qt.jpg

I will need therapy after this

Please stop it

bluep30 m ago

I won a t-short! Hooray!

Are those shorts for your chest?

Is it still going? So much effort with nothing to show haha

I'm abit disappointed with it this year, they've been so much harder to collect. Didn't win last year but thought it was better!

I won a electricity bill for wasting my time

Flamedeer hunting has cost me a fortune....I keep buying stuff and missing the blooming things

Put a lot of effort into the reindeer hunt not even a t shirt or anything 😭

Snowyglobe33 s ago

Flamedeer hunting has cost me a fortune....I keep buying stuff and missing …Flamedeer hunting has cost me a fortune....I keep buying stuff and missing the blooming things

Me too lol

The fourth year without a prize

Prizes prob all claimed. Just didn’t update the list to keep us guys browsing.

Didn't win anything....

Nothing

jayjay2664 m ago

You’ll be back

I can assure you I won't I was only here for the plush and hopefully someone will be flogging one on Ebay soon so I'll buy one

sally8355 m ago

I'm abit disappointed with it this year, they've been so much harder to …I'm abit disappointed with it this year, they've been so much harder to collect. Didn't win last year but thought it was better!

That person cheating stole them all,he had thousands

This was my first year. Didn't win anything. Anyway, it was fun.

jayjay2668 m ago

Prizes prob all claimed. Just didn’t update the list to keep us guys b …Prizes prob all claimed. Just didn’t update the list to keep us guys browsing.

One of the newbies won the x box today so must have been plenty still to win but would have been good to have the list updated like other years.

I wish I had a plush. Of course wanted the phone. Plush is looking very good right now. Have a merry Xmas n happy new year to everyone.enjoy our life

32881918-SeCMB.jpg

NO NO NO NO .
Edited by: "Baz417" 22nd Dec 2017

When did the hula deers come out ? I’m hoping they do a Easter version this time round

I just caught a Flamedeer - 20 mins after end of comp ....

jayjay26623 m ago

Prizes prob all claimed. Just didn’t update the list to keep us guys b …Prizes prob all claimed. Just didn’t update the list to keep us guys browsing.

Not everybody who plays and wins is aware of the trading thread and some who do win won't announce it. Especially some people who have only just joined, or those who don't post much because they may be on the receiving end of a few angry members of this website.

I've just caught a silver wreath, is it still going on??

Didn’t win anything once again, 4 years and not even an instant win while others have won multiple times. Makes it highly frustrating because it’s not like I’m not checking on a regular basis (every hour or so from about 9am to 4am).

Might be less annoying if we got some definitive rules to help us maximise our efficiency and hey an auto list of who had won so we know exactly what prizes were left would be good. Oh and making some deer easier to find than others is annoying because getting a wreath every time is bloody annoying. Does it really matter if the white and silver are distributed evenly, atleast it would make trading easier as then everyone wouldn’t be holding out for the same thing

I didn't win any thing

Oh well. Just a game

EdinburghShop851 h, 56 m ago

Are those shorts for your chest?

Maybe I’m exceptionally tall and therefore it would be like a crop top?

I tryed soo hard, i didnt win nothing not even a lousy Tshirt, i have starting drinking im depressed now

Won nothing as usual

I’ve just caught one now what’s going on?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants