Groups
    EXPIRED

flamedeer

is the flamedeer thing still on as not had any in past 3 days on app or full site.

19 Comments

Yes, they just seem few and far between!

Original Poster

ok thank u. as not seen anything at all. thought my app had stopped working but nope none on the full site either

You should enable trading, maybe some kind souls could add to your collection?

As I was reading this I caught one

Had the same problem and open hkud in a browser instead and started getting flamedeer again

Original Poster

il try it again. yeah il enable the trading hopefully can help someone out and vice versa

my app dont seem to work not getting any but when i log onto computer i do get deer maybe its just the app not working??

Haven't seen any too for couple of days the flamedeer banner at top is missing too

Original Poster

Yeah the banner on mine is missing too

I've not had any through app

Original Poster

First day it started i got 2 then next day a couple again but for past 3 days nothing at all on the app or full site

Got my first one today after days Iv looking

I just caught my second candy caner, but HUKD hasn't added it... still showing only one. restarted the app but no joy...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Edited by: "nightofjoy" 11th Dec 2016

not caught any today,think it stops when you need gold deer tbh

got more on the app than I have on my pc

nightofjoy

I just caught my second candy caner, but HUKD hasn't added it... still … I just caught my second candy caner, but HUKD hasn't added it... still showing only one. restarted the app but no joy...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Are you sure you haven't got 2 of the same one? (Will have a little 2 on the picture)

You have to get white, silver and then gold versions of each to win.

Not caught any on the app so only use browser

ahhhh... I see! I thought you filled each of the three shapes to go into the draw.

so how many of each do I need then? or do I only need one for each hole but multiples build up to trade or ignore?

mod

Hi juliemc84
    There's already two Flamedeer threads; one for swapping and one for discussing

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
    3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
    4. Apples new update610

See more discussions