flamedeer

I keep getting flamedeer popping up when using app, they never worked when the competition was on and still don't. Does anyone else have this problem?

14 Comments

Me too

they did work for me earlier in December but stopped about two or three weeks ago. still popping up..

me too. Always thought I was just unlucky

Yeah same for me.

Yeah and the app only updated to the new version few days ago, why wasn't it removed! So annoying as it's popping up more now than it did during the competition

yep, still, just now in fact. Annoying as they don't go away if you don't click on them

Same - (android app)
All updated but still getting it - annoying especially as I rarely got one during the running of the comp and yet now I keep getting it

yup. got 2 in the last 5 mins. if only I had a time machine...

same, so using mobile site

same here

been like this for a few days. its getting highly annoying now. need this sorted asap. every time I come out of deal they pop up. wish they were that regular when the competition was running.

Deedie

been like this for a few days. its getting highly annoying now. need this … been like this for a few days. its getting highly annoying now. need this sorted asap. every time I come out of deal they pop up. wish they were that regular when the competition was running.

​You poor, poor thing. The free site that saves you money is causing you to click on an 'x' every now and then. Write to your MP or call one of those compensation firms. I'm sure you're owd something for your stress.

Original Poster

ok glad to see not alone I guess, annoying

Banned

The website seems to be running into a lot of issues lately. I still don't see the symbols on the icons.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. cats and royal canin biscuits23
    2. Morrisons Cafe23
    3. Problem with new double glazed installation55
    4. Best 12" Android Tablet23

See more discussions