Flamedeer

Found 5th Dec 2017
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I have it on good authority that it has been cancelled this year.

PS. Don't listen to FD
I was looking forward to it this year, I like the challenge and I had a couple of new strategies I had thought of that would improve the odds. But I have a new job where I won't be able to get on much, so not going to even bother participating.

Wish everyone good luck though
This is the time if year that true HUKDers go into hibernation for a couple of weeks and leave the site to the 1000s of new members that sign up during the same time.
SteveFantasy5th Dec 2017

Who said I'm talking about Flamedeer?

what's tomorrow? What's kickin'?
34 Comments
Or when ?
Friday my guess.
Edited by: "Wongy110" 5th Dec 2017
Eek!
hopefully they have all be slaughtered already.

worst time of year with mongtards posting every reindeer related item they can in the misguided hope they will get a poxy deer
theres the whatsapp competition which hopefully has killed it off but dont think we are that lucky
Should I write a script to auto collect them this year? It would be easy but probably not in the spirit of Xmas.
Clear your diaries for tomorrow
I have it on good authority that it has been cancelled this year.

PS. Don't listen to FD
I was looking forward to it this year, I like the challenge and I had a couple of new strategies I had thought of that would improve the odds. But I have a new job where I won't be able to get on much, so not going to even bother participating.

Wish everyone good luck though
This is the time if year that true HUKDers go into hibernation for a couple of weeks and leave the site to the 1000s of new members that sign up during the same time.
noahsdad14 m ago

I was looking forward to it this year, I like the challenge and I had a …I was looking forward to it this year, I like the challenge and I had a couple of new strategies I had thought of that would improve the odds. But I have a new job where I won't be able to get on much, so not going to even bother participating.Wish everyone good luck though

That's a shame, you were one of the controversial figures of last year's hunt, can't remember what it was but I remember lots of people spitting vitriol at you for harvesting 1 specific flamedeer type.

Got to love a bit of flamedeer based banter but some of the comments got a bit personal iirc.
Andy@XCite16 m ago

I have it on good authority that it has been cancelled this year.PS. Don't …I have it on good authority that it has been cancelled this year.PS. Don't listen to FD

In your profile pic
Flamedeer Friday!
SteveFantasy5th Dec 2017

Clear your diaries for tomorrow

Cleared, where are we going ???
Maybe they got the message finally after all these years
SteveFantasy5th Dec 2017

what's tomorrow? What's kickin'?
Relevant Username
Edited by: "Uranus" 6th Dec 2017
Predikuesi9 h, 46 m ago

This is the time if year that true HUKDers go into hibernation for a …This is the time if year that true HUKDers go into hibernation for a couple of weeks and leave the site to the 1000s of new members that sign up during the same time.

Even with this new ploy to use whatsapp (and give HUKD your mobile number that they don't really need unless they are selling it on) for the Xmas thingy has turned my daily usage to a minimum.
They are on strike
Predikuesi13 h, 6 m ago

This is the time if year that true HUKDers go into hibernation for a …This is the time if year that true HUKDers go into hibernation for a couple of weeks and leave the site to the 1000s of new members that sign up during the same time.

These darn outsiders - coming on our site stealing our flamedeer.....

Not right... its simply not right... how dare the site try and attract new members to add to the site and community.. I am sure many many members that post regularly came here through similar promotions...

but you are right.... More members and especially new outsider members = bad.

I vote we leave....

(We can have a vote to leave right?? whatever that means)....
joanddan73 m ago

These darn outsiders - coming on our site stealing our flamedeer.....Not …These darn outsiders - coming on our site stealing our flamedeer.....Not right... its simply not right... how dare the site try and attract new members to add to the site and community.. I am sure many many members that post regularly came here through similar promotions...but you are right.... More members and especially new outsider members = bad.I vote we leave....(We can have a vote to leave right?? whatever that means)....

Have you been buying that cheap whiskey on here again?
Predikuesi52 s ago

Have you been buying that cheap whiskey on here again?

HICK.

Me.... Never....

but I love you....
eset1234514 h, 30 m ago

hopefully they have all be slaughtered already.worst time of year with …hopefully they have all be slaughtered already.worst time of year with mongtards posting every reindeer related item they can in the misguided hope they will get a poxy deer

I am a fan of the flamedeer posts, it's just a bit of Christmas fun.

Also when I post them I do not think it will help mine or anyone else's chance of catching the bloody things.
If you haven't got Whatsapp you're getting coal in your stocking.
joanddan729 m ago

These darn outsiders - coming on our site stealing our flamedeer.....Not …These darn outsiders - coming on our site stealing our flamedeer.....Not right... its simply not right... how dare the site try and attract new members to add to the site and community.. I am sure many many members that post regularly came here through similar promotions...but you are right.... More members and especially new outsider members = bad.I vote we leave....(We can have a vote to leave right?? whatever that means)....

Hexiteer spotted.
MSK.2 h, 25 m ago

If you haven't got Whatsapp you're getting coal in your stocking.

I think we are getting coal anyway, I only noticed today that the whatsapp comp isn't even uk based , we have to share it with lots of other countries as well as people that aren't HUKD members. Coal all round me thinks
Based on last years Flame deer results a whole 50p voucher, Its not worth the mouse clicks to me.
Don't know where the flamedeer are but I've got my snow on probably posted already but haven't seen it
Hopefully any day now!
WHERE ARE THEY!!?. Its part of my Christmas traditions now.
They have arrived!!!!!!
tor12659 s ago

They have arrived!!!!!!

I was so shocked, I thought they’d decided to not run it this year!
vixxi31 s ago

I was so shocked, I thought they’d decided to not run it this year!

Same. Let the chaos begin!!
yeah they are here. Bring on my wine and chestnuts!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants