Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Flamedeer

Posted 30th Oct
Complete waste of time effort and life rooting around for flamedeer every day just to be given the same rubbish, no silver and no gold, not even a sweat to find something that would get me one off to winning a prize. How long do i have to search 24/7?
Needless to say i for one will not be bothering for any more pointless flamedeer hunts. Well done to the handful of members that managed to bag a prize, heaven knows how you did it.
Having been a member for the last 13 years i would’ve expected at least a decent crack at it.
Community Updates
Competitions
Top comments
I've done the lottery for 15+ years and NO JACKPOT
Why so bitter? You can opt out it’s only a bit of fun
crystal.pulley30/10/2019 22:03

Anyone else having fun just searching for them?

I’ll be honest it’s saved me over £150 so far just looking for deers on the offers I’ve bought as Xmas presents so I’m well chuffed! Items should’ve cost me £232 and I’ve paid £74
44 Comments
Someone's tired.
I won’t be getting involved again I no that much
Why so bitter? You can opt out it’s only a bit of fun
don't be bitter be better
Turn that frown upside down.
I would opt out if it’s affecting you so badly. Better things to spend your time on than that anyway
Its a competition dude. Its luck of the draw. No more chance than entering any other nationwide competition.
I don't know how people accumulate SO many as they rarely pop up for me but I get a decent bunch.
Thanks for your kind comments, just took the dog for a short walk in the park and saw a real life deer which was actually golden in colour....oh the irony!
I have so many white and silver but no gold
Currently on 76 white/ silver
I for one think you should automatically be given a prize.
If not for being a member for 13 years. But for the amount of deals you've posted.

Btw. Just caught one while posting here. Cheers
Edited by: "FreeDeal" 30th Oct
0 deals posted, only 3 comments. Why should you win out of the tens of thousands of players? It's just luck. I won but so did another newbie like yourself. I just tap the deer when they pop up, searching '24-7' is unhealthy and unnecessary. I don't spend any extra time on HUKD chasing deer.
Edited by: "jamie15" 30th Oct
jamie1530/10/2019 14:43

0 deals posted, only 3 comments. Why should you win out of the tens of …0 deals posted, only 3 comments. Why should you win out of the tens of thousands of players? It's just luck. I won but so did another newbie like yourself. I just tap the deer when they pop up, searching '24-7' is unhealthy and unnecessary. I don't spend any extra time on HUKD chasing deer.

Just gonna throw out there that I'm not sure the stats are correct on peoples profiles..
Mine shows 0 deals on the bar but 9 deals posted on my stats.
Adventchild30/10/2019 15:10

Just gonna throw out there that I'm not sure the stats are correct on …Just gonna throw out there that I'm not sure the stats are correct on peoples profiles..Mine shows 0 deals on the bar but 9 deals posted on my stats.

Your profile shows 9 deals everywhere for me.
jamie1530/10/2019 15:13

Your profile shows 9 deals everywhere for me.

Well then I shall pick up my shopping trolley and be on my way.
Same. 10 years won absolutely nothing
I won a £5 Amazon voucher in the early years of Flamedeer, iirc Though I am bad at watching Twitter/Facebook/Whatsapp/the HUKD Android app. I'm not on Instagram and tend to browse the site most of the time.
Edited by: "louiselouise" 30th Oct
RockyRobin30/10/2019 15:50

Madness, it's rigged!
Its just a bit of fun and freebies are always welcome with a bit of luck and rooting.
It was a bit of fun to begin with but when you end up with about 4 bronze and 2 silver of each category you begin to think it's like maccys monopoly and impossible to complete a set
Honestly I’m a newbie but I think everyone should have the same amount of chances. But I do agree not many pop up for me either and I do not want to be in the website 24/7 I just don’t understand how people get so many
jco8330/10/2019 20:39

Comment deleted

You telling me that someone will trade a gold for one of my bronze or silvers?
apuk30/10/2019 20:45

You telling me that someone will trade a gold for one of my bronze or …You telling me that someone will trade a gold for one of my bronze or silvers?

Can't trade gold. Trade so you have as many different white and silver as possible, so you can catch gold if you get chance
apuk30/10/2019 20:45

You telling me that someone will trade a gold for one of my bronze or …You telling me that someone will trade a gold for one of my bronze or silvers?

Oh sorry I just re-read your original comment
crystal.pulley30/10/2019 22:03

I’ll be honest it’s saved me over £150 so far just looking for deers on the offers I’ve bought as Xmas presents so I’m well chuffed! Items should’ve cost me £232 and I’ve paid £74
Another one here with a lovely collection of white and silver but no gold!
Plenty of white & silver, no gold & we are on the last 10 hours! Well its been fun, watching & waiting for flamedeer
I suspect it depends how active you are on here.. you might be a member for 13 years but if you've not much post history then that might possibly have an impact. But either way be glad you got one as its just a little bit of extra fun to get you through your scrolling activities
38862896-QMERg.jpg
2scoops231/10/2019 11:07

[Image]

Exactly, I don't mean to be bad to people but you need to put effort in to get things as a reward.. sure people might be on here lurking for a while but unless they talk they're just shadows in the background
i beleive it is totally random but good luck to anyone who catches the elusive "GOLD"
Found lots of silver deers but no gold, those pesky lil gold deers
Does anyone have a silver skeleton i could have?
matrixmduk31/10/2019 11:14

Found lots of silver deers but no gold, those pesky lil gold deers …Found lots of silver deers but no gold, those pesky lil gold deers

Do you have a spare silver skeleton? 🙃
There were 188 prizes by my count and 1.9million users registered... do the maths
I won a prize on the 25th, still waiting, anybody else having this delay?
brogan.carroll30/10/2019 20:05

Honestly I’m a newbie but I think everyone should have the same amount of c …Honestly I’m a newbie but I think everyone should have the same amount of chances. But I do agree not many pop up for me either and I do not want to be in the website 24/7 I just don’t understand how people get so many

They shouldn't from my perspective. As you are new here you may not fully understand the site ethos (apologise if this comes across as a bit patronising, that is not my intention) but kind of the whole point is to help each other save money through amazing deals (with Pepper taking the profits of course). A newbie with a lack of contributions should not be entitled to the same chances, because it would be fairer if someone who either posted the content you look at when visiting the site, or posted helpful comments to help others, got it instead.
Edited by: "jamie15" 1st Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants