Flamedeer has arrived!

Posted 29th Feb
Thanks guys for another random win. Let’s hope he brings me more luck in the flamedeer competitions!

He arrived this morning he’s a bit unsteady on his feet mind

Thank you HUKD x

3415113.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
40012401-NFhkc.jpg
17 Comments
40012401-NFhkc.jpg
Cute!
so cute.

Never had any luck with the Flamedeer myself
myusernamehasgone23429/02/2020 11:13

so cute. Never had any luck with the Flamedeer myself

I won a £20 John Lewis voucher at Xmas. I randomly won this just by commenting on a post the other week lol. I’m waiting to win your Mother’s Day competition x(highfive)
parisp29/02/2020 11:15

I won a £20 John Lewis voucher at Xmas. I randomly won this just by …I won a £20 John Lewis voucher at Xmas. I randomly won this just by commenting on a post the other week lol. I’m waiting to win your Mother’s Day competition x(highfive)

Congratulations on your wins and good luck for the Mother’s Day competition
myusernamehasgone23429/02/2020 11:24

@parisp still chance for a last minute entry in to this …@parisp still chance for a last minute entry in to this giveawayhttps://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/february-giveaway-win-an-over-night-stay-in-castleford-or-a-random-pair-of-trainers-3399104

I’m in. Number 243 never miss your comps thank you x
That’s so cute, I’m very jealous right now x
I'm clicking on the flamedeer but I can't collect it.
40013132-0yg2h.jpg
Lovely. The flamedeer is gorgeous too.
Hacked29/02/2020 14:56

Hey @n15hu , totally off topic but i saw this earlier and thought of you …Hey @n15hu , totally off topic but i saw this earlier and thought of you The ultimate grilled cheese sandwich

We can do so much better. The best home made poppy seeded bloomer then topped with the finest British cheese and grilled carefully. Made for all HUKD members. Let’s make it happen.
👌 looks good parisp
Wow how lucky, how did u win it?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants