Expired

★★★ Flamedeer Claimed Gifts Thread 2014 ★★★

Found 15th Dec 2014
Should we keep a list of gifts claimed ?

Will keep an eye on the main gifts which require all 3 types of flamedeers.

**** Claimed so far [as of 19/12 12:00] *****

2 x iPad Mini [ caz2384, zippy73]
3 x Kindle Fire HD [ shroffy, Fic, kev_u8701r]
3 x Garmin Vivofit [colin1961,HotUKDude,FreeDeal]
2 x Wii U [kekesala, greysquaill]
2 x XBox 360 [WoollyScouser, stotty247 ]
1x Go Pro hero 3 (Da11as)

Mega Instant Wins

1 x Xbox One [1616french]
1 x PS4 [rejector1]

Feel free to edit this post and update the claimed gifts.

Note: I have merged all the updates and updated the lists above.

Thanks to caz2384, Superspeedy, hacksey, Aksha, Fic, rejector1, Dontforg3t, HUKD123 (2x) , seed bot, stotty247

**** Please provide updates below *******

1 Go Pro hero 3 [Berni967]
- superspeedy

1 x Wii U [NateDog765]
- superspeedy

1 x iPad Mini [Standi]
- superspeedy

1 x £10 M&S voucher [Hull-Tommo]
- Hull-Tommo

651 Comments

Believe a mini ipad was won too

Wow well done! whoever won a Kindle Fire HD 6

I won a £5 ITunes gift Voucher this morning yay! The food for Flamedeer Lure thread worked for me X)

never won a thing in all the years its run :-(

caz2384 = ipad mini

i won £2 starbucks voucher

Original Poster

Congrats for all the lucky ones !

Won a Ipad Mini last year, hoping to win something again this year

I can't even get a flamedeer!! crap this year

Won a £2 Starbuck voucher so far.

I don't want to see what people have won ..... I'll get depressed

i won a £5 itunes gift voucher

I won another gingerbread just not gold

Original Poster

critster

i won a £5 itunes gift voucher

Congrats!

Yeah I won that kindle fire

There is more chance of Real Madrid signing me to replace Ronaldo than there is of me winning anything from this. I've won the same amount of competitions as i've gotten 5 numbers and the bonus ball in the lottery....zero!

Nevertheless, i'll keep plodding away and hopefully one day i'll win a bag of crisps or, if i'm really lucky, get to watch liverpool this season! winner winner.

I nearly have one of each flamed dear that you need 3 for. Do you get one of each before a second?

Do you need to do anything special to get these? I collected one like the first few minutes of signing in this morning, and seen nothing since.

I'm not quite ready to douse reindeer food on my crown jewels to lure them out...but there must be some other key to it?

iandavidson1982

Do you need to do anything special to get these? I collected one like the … Do you need to do anything special to get these? I collected one like the first few minutes of signing in this morning, and seen nothing since. I'm not quite ready to douse reindeer food on my crown jewels to lure them out...but there must be some other key to it?

I'm the ipad winner. I didn't do anything special to win. Logged on every few hours and had a browse. Sometime I was lucky to catch a flamedeer, other times I wasn't. When I got the gold, I had already collected the white and silver in that collection

caz2384

I'm the ipad winner. I didn't do anything special to win. Logged on every … I'm the ipad winner. I didn't do anything special to win. Logged on every few hours and had a browse. Sometime I was lucky to catch a flamedeer, other times I wasn't. When I got the gold, I had already collected the white and silver in that collection

Congrats

caz2384

I'm the ipad winner. I didn't do anything special to win. Logged on every … I'm the ipad winner. I didn't do anything special to win. Logged on every few hours and had a browse. Sometime I was lucky to catch a flamedeer, other times I wasn't. When I got the gold, I had already collected the white and silver in that collection

*washes off the Reindeer food*

Well that is a relief

Congrats, that must have been a great surprise! Will it be a Chrimbo Present or you going to keep it for yourself?

edit - just got another one :D. A white Candycane one....still a long way to go, but i've doubled my collection!
Edited by: "iandavidson1982" 15th Dec 2014

shroffy

Congratulation shroffy!

iandavidson1982

*washes off the Reindeer food*Well that is a relief Congrats, that … *washes off the Reindeer food*Well that is a relief Congrats, that must have been a great surprise! Will it be a Chrimbo Present or you going to keep it for yourself?

It was a wonderful surprise! Never for a minute did I think I'd win, I was just having fun playing.

Ooh and I'm keeping it for me :P

Edited by: "caz2384" 15th Dec 2014

iandavidson1982

*washes off the Reindeer food*Well that is a relief Congrats, that … *washes off the Reindeer food*Well that is a relief Congrats, that must have been a great surprise! Will it be a Chrimbo Present or you going to keep it for yourself?edit - just got another one :D. A white Candycane one....still a long way to go, but i've doubled my collection!

Just got a white candycane too.. 13:57 to be exact

I won a £2 starbucks voucher yesterday

K0YS

i won £2 starbucks voucher

me 2

caz2384

It was a wonderful surprise! Never for a minute did I think I'd win, I … It was a wonderful surprise! Never for a minute did I think I'd win, I was just having fun playing. :)Ooh and I'm keeping it for me :P

Sure you wouldn't consider swapping it for a Starbucks voucher? Oh wait I haven't even won one of those ...:D

Congratulations and enjoy it!

shroffy

You deserve it, being such an active contributer to the site and all.... (_;)

miikeyblue

Congrats

Mikey, do golden flamedeer appear on one's collection, as do whites and silvers?

flagone

Mikey, do golden flamedeer appear on one's collection, as do whites and … Mikey, do golden flamedeer appear on one's collection, as do whites and silvers?

Couldn't tell you. Never had one - but I assume so.

flagone

Mikey, do golden flamedeer appear on one's collection, as do whites and … Mikey, do golden flamedeer appear on one's collection, as do whites and silvers?

The gold pop up like the others. It's now in my collection with the white and silver and they're 'locked' so can't be traded at all

caz2384

It was a wonderful surprise! Never for a minute did I think I'd win, I … It was a wonderful surprise! Never for a minute did I think I'd win, I was just having fun playing. :)Ooh and I'm keeping it for me :P

Caz2384, I just looked at your collection, hoping you will have plenty of choices to trade but all I saw was mostly white ones. 15 whites and 1 silver only, to be exact:(
Congrats on your win mate!

flagone

Caz2384, I just looked at your collection, hoping you will have plenty of … Caz2384, I just looked at your collection, hoping you will have plenty of choices to trade but all I saw was mostly white ones. 15 whites and 1 silver only, to be exact:(Congrats on your win mate!

As soon as I got my win, I released my deer to all. May as well give someone else a chance!

Original Poster

caz2384

The gold pop up like the others. It's now in my collection with the white … The gold pop up like the others. It's now in my collection with the white and silver and they're 'locked' so can't be traded at all

Congrats again! Are you partying tonight ?

Did you take a screenshot of the deer? I ( most of us) want to see the how it looks

jkcool

Congrats again! Are you partying tonight ? Did you take a screenshot of … Congrats again! Are you partying tonight ? Did you take a screenshot of the deer? I ( most of us) want to see the how it looks

I certainly did! No idea how to post on here though (_;)

Thanks god my ps4 is still there :-)

Just got a £5 iTunes voucher, so thanks very much to all that arranged these treats...

caz2384

as you have won now would like to trade silver with me plz

Does this work?

http://i61.tinypic.com/16koyrr.png

jain236

as you have won now would like to trade silver with me plz

I only have whites left. I'm just accepting any trades I get now so keep checking back

caz2384

Does this work?

Yeah it does. Well done! Well happy for you xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019
    5. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1216