Groups

flamedeer code

Hi guys

Does anyone know where I can find my flamedeer code?

Cheers

12 Comments

click flamedeer results bottom of page

bottom of page under HUKD Tools and API

flamedeer results!

At bottom of page/screen;

HUKD Tools and API
    Register
    Contact
    Help
    About
    Flamedeer Results

Original Poster

thanks guys , could not be more hidden away!

Banned

chralph

thanks guys , could not be more hidden away!

It could have been on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard'

But alas - no voucher for me :-(

KillFelix

It could have been on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet … It could have been on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard'

That's where i store mine!

highguyuk

But alas - no voucher for me :-(

No, me neither

kelly_o_fanatic

No, me neither

I won two of those Wallace & Gromit badge thingy's, so I will send you one once they arrive here

nikkib123

I won two of those Wallace & Gromit badge thingy's, so I will send you … I won two of those Wallace & Gromit badge thingy's, so I will send you one once they arrive here

I won a badge too!

Apart from the badges, what were the prizes in the end? Only found 2 flamedeer.

Okebird

Apart from the badges, what were the prizes in the end? Only found 2 … Apart from the badges, what were the prizes in the end? Only found 2 flamedeer.

£2.50 Amazon vouchers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047192
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767477
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions