Expired

Flamedeer Collection Thread

Found 5th Dec 2016
Community Updates
19 Comments
Banned
did you really have to start another flamedeer thread?
ffs not this **** **** again..
A Silver BatchAllGone one.

Quite common though.
Edited by: "Andy@XCite" 5th Dec 2016
1 white abominable
none
does it really matter ive been a member since 2008 and never won sweet Fa and i basically live on this site at christmas..
I've seen 5 and caught none
PEPSIDAVE

I've seen 5 and caught none

You need faster fingers lol
Banned
sarah25

does it really matter ive been a member since 2008 and never won sweet Fa … does it really matter ive been a member since 2008 and never won sweet Fa and i basically live on this site at christmas..

You are no more deserving than anyone else love!
Toon_army

You need faster fingers lol

i clicked on 3 of them as soon as they appeared
woop woop woop
why is this expired?
Flamedeer joiners and returners are easier to find. What do you get for three of these? http://www.travel-images.com/pht/russia749.jpg
PEPSIDAVE

i clicked on 3 of them as soon as they appeared

I've got three of the same you could of had one, there for the iPhone which I'll never win, it happens every year I get loads of the first to but not the final one lol
kiteangel

1 white abominable

same you have to be quick
MrScotchBonnet

You are no more deserving than anyone else love!

LOOOOOL got your knickers in a twist! pretty much saying its a waste of time (not it should be me)
ceres

Because the Flamedeer comp has been cancelled due to excessive spamming … Because the Flamedeer comp has been cancelled due to excessive spamming of Misc by folks who appear to be genetically incapable of using the Search function to find the previous n Flamedeer Collection threads posted in the last 4 hours. (where n is a number significantly in excess of 1.Bah humbug.

I caught a flamedeer in one of those other threads.

So i prefer that one over this one.

Reported this thread.:{
Oh no not again
2 flamedeer
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions