Found 19th Jan 2011
I doubt I will ever use it so my £2.50 voucher I won from the Flamedeer comp is up for grabs.

Post a comment to be entered into the draw, must be at least 10 entries. All names put into the proverbial hat and drawn at random.

Once your name is chosen I will PM you the code.

Good Luck!

46 Comments

Yes please.

Yes please

Very good of you.

memememememememememe!!

I choose you!

That's flaming hot of you. Please include me into your draw

yes please

Thx mate

would be very grateful:)

Original Poster

ok, i will close entry at 12.00.

gives people a bit longer to enter!
decided 12 was long enough!

increase everyones chances!
Edited by: "ham82" 19th Jan 2011

I'd like to enter please.

I'm in - cheers

pick me!

Sure, this is realy good of you.

Original Poster

more than 10 entries so it will go ahead.

Sloth/Mod

I bumped into Dale Winton the other night and he said i have to be in it to win it............so like the other night..........i'm in

Original Poster

I will go by the time on my work phone, so we have 4 mins as I have edited my post. The draw will take place at 12.00.

yes please

Original Poster

3mins

inb4,it's a fix, moaning, and general slating of the OP, who happens to be probably the best member on here.......at the moment.

Edited by: "greg_68" 19th Jan 2011

yes please

am i in time? if so - yes please

greg_68

inb4,it's a fix, moaning, and general slating of the OP, who happens to … inb4,it's a fix, moaning, and general slating of the OP, who happens to be probaly the best member on here.......at the moment.

something brown hanging off your nose there greg

Original Poster

12.00 by my work phone now which means entry is closed.

any entries after THIS post will not be included!

Good Luck everyone!

It's a fix.......oh wait,

You need a new works phone by the way or set the time right.

Yes please

yes please

Original Poster

drum roll please................

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ijhFXB-BybQ/SnufMjkLgBI/AAAAAAAAAJ4/r3bfg2i_vgU/s400/drum+roll.jpg

Original Poster

ok the winner of Flamedeer Comp (sponsored by Ham82) is.........

Marina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jokes

Original Poster

Adam2050

Congrats buddy.

SPEECH, SPEECH!!!!

What a fix, I knew he'd win it.

It's at precise times like this when I wish there was a 'Don't like this' button

Original Poster

should I make things worse and say who's name got drawn second?

ham82

should I make things worse and say who's name got drawn second?

only if it is not Greg

I'd like to thank Greg, for all his postive backings on this entry, he really did push me to go further and better then I ever could of imagined, he was the only person who had great faith in my ability to make no sense what so ever.

I'd also like to thank my computer for taking part in this without, along with my broadband this forum would be a better place.

Thanks to all.
Edited by: "Adam2050" 19th Jan 2011

^^^^ Nice speech X)

EDIT: Well done Adam.

Edited by: "Marina" 19th Jan 2011

Adam2050

I'd like to thank Greg, for all his postive backings on this entry, he … I'd like to thank Greg, for all his postive backings on this entry, he really did push me to go further and better then I ever could of imagined, he was the only person who had great faith in my ability to make no sense what so ever. I'd also like to thank my computer for taking part in this without, along with my broadband this forum would be a better place.Thanks to all.

such a modest humble man. truly deserves this great award.

Well pleased for you Adam, suprised you never thanked King Kenny in your speech though.

p.s the OP will probably reveive a ban now for contravening 18 HUKD rules with this thread.

greg_68

Well pleased for you Adam, suprised you never thanked King Kenny in your … Well pleased for you Adam, suprised you never thanked King Kenny in your speech though.p.s the OP will probably reveive a ban now for contravening 18 HUKD rules with this thread.

Won more then he has this season so cannot thank him quite yet.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition55510
    2. Free flights to Europe79
    3. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616

See more discussions