Flamedeer hunt...

Found 30th Nov 2017
When does it start? Got my hunting gear looked out and everything!
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
32643170-ar8G3.jpg
26 Comments
Perleeeease , its not even December yet
I thought it had been and gone..... maybe just a short year.
rogparki2 m ago

Perleeeease , its not even December yet

Only 7 hours and 17 mins to go
steve.t3 m ago

I thought it had been and gone..... maybe just a short year.

There was a summer hunt this year also.
There's always deeky's comp. Coming sooner than you think...

Edit: Not that soon.
Edited by: "F.D." 30th Nov 2017
Last year was 1st December, year before that was 9th December so anywhere in between I'd like to think
SteveFantasy30th Nov 2017

There's always deeky's comp. Coming sooner than you think... Edit: Not …There's always deeky's comp. Coming sooner than you think... Edit: Not that soon.

Oh yeah that's right!
Not long now! Love a good flamedeer hunt
I just want to play the game. I dont much care for the prizes. Wish they would just have the game constantly but you dont get a prize, you just get to keep catching the reindeers. Then you have a collection count which just mounts up with reindeers
Not going to happen I dont think, as they have the Whatsapp compo
KingAwKings4th Dec 2017

Not going to happen I dont think, as they have the Whatsapp compo

Hahaha it's coming! I had it confimed by hduk earlier today!
bethesdamse6 m ago

Hahaha it's coming! I had it confimed by hduk earlier today!

i was disappointed to read that comment as i dont want to join any whatsapp group and really want to play the reindeer game. i hope you are right.
Edited by: "mutley1" 4th Dec 2017
mutley13 m ago

i was disappointed to read that comment as i dont want to join any …i was disappointed to read that comment as i dont want to join any whatsapp group and really want to play the reindeer game. i hope you are right.

If i'm wrong then hduk were telling me porky pies😁 I wii try to show you a copy of our conversation ! Hold on .......
32643170-ar8G3.jpg
bethesdamse24 m ago

[Image]

Yaaaaay! Sounds positive
Yay can't wait
Yay!
I'm so excited never win just keep going on and checking and checking and checking 🤤
kevnemma7 m ago

I'm so excited never win just keep going on and checking and checking and …I'm so excited never win just keep going on and checking and checking and checking 🤤

Me too!

Won a pac man/hukd t-shirt two years ago Was pretty chuffed.
LittleBunny59 m ago

Me too! Won a pac man/hukd t-shirt two years ago Was pretty chuffed.

I'm going to be on it like a car bonnet this year
Now I could be wrong but we all know that the Flamedeer like shiney and sparkly stuff and things beautiful - well I have noticed that when HUKD put the "Let it Snow" function on the Flamedeer soon follow - the Let it Snow is now on ..... I wouldn't be surprised if the pitter patter of Flamedeer soon follow
Fairyfeet196431 m ago

Now I could be wrong but we all know that the Flamedeer like shiney and …Now I could be wrong but we all know that the Flamedeer like shiney and sparkly stuff and things beautiful - well I have noticed that when HUKD put the "Let it Snow" function on the Flamedeer soon follow - the Let it Snow is now on ..... I wouldn't be surprised if the pitter patter of Flamedeer soon follow

You think so? I dunno. Getting a bit late on to start the comp I think. We shall see
Tonight's the night! 😁
bethesdamse7 m ago

Tonight's the night! 😁

And I've caught one already. Good luck
LittleBunny1 m ago

And I've caught one already. Good luck

Me too! Silver hot choc for me! Good luck too btw!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants