Flamedeer hunt...

Found 30th Nov 2017
When does it start? Got my hunting gear looked out and everything!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
Top comments

32643170-ar8G3.jpg
26 Comments

Perleeeease , its not even December yet

I thought it had been and gone..... maybe just a short year.

Original Poster

rogparki2 m ago

Perleeeease , its not even December yet

Only 7 hours and 17 mins to go

Original Poster

steve.t3 m ago

I thought it had been and gone..... maybe just a short year.

There was a summer hunt this year also.

There's always deeky's comp. Coming sooner than you think...

Edit: Not that soon.
Edited by: "F.D" 30th Nov 2017

Last year was 1st December, year before that was 9th December so anywhere in between I'd like to think

Original Poster

F.D16 m ago

There's always deeky's comp. Coming sooner than you think... Edit: Not …There's always deeky's comp. Coming sooner than you think... Edit: Not that soon.

Oh yeah that's right!

Not long now! Love a good flamedeer hunt

I just want to play the game. I dont much care for the prizes. Wish they would just have the game constantly but you dont get a prize, you just get to keep catching the reindeers. Then you have a collection count which just mounts up with reindeers

Not going to happen I dont think, as they have the Whatsapp compo

Mulva423 h, 15 m ago

Not going to happen I dont think, as they have the Whatsapp compo

Hahaha it's coming! I had it confimed by hduk earlier today!

bethesdamse6 m ago

Hahaha it's coming! I had it confimed by hduk earlier today!

i was disappointed to read that comment as i dont want to join any whatsapp group and really want to play the reindeer game. i hope you are right.
Edited by: "mutley1" 4th Dec 2017

mutley13 m ago

i was disappointed to read that comment as i dont want to join any …i was disappointed to read that comment as i dont want to join any whatsapp group and really want to play the reindeer game. i hope you are right.

If i'm wrong then hduk were telling me porky pies😁 I wii try to show you a copy of our conversation ! Hold on .......

32643170-ar8G3.jpg

Original Poster

bethesdamse24 m ago

[Image]

Yaaaaay! Sounds positive

Yay can't wait

Yay!

I'm so excited never win just keep going on and checking and checking and checking 🤤

Original Poster

kevnemma7 m ago

I'm so excited never win just keep going on and checking and checking and …I'm so excited never win just keep going on and checking and checking and checking 🤤

Me too!

Won a pac man/hukd t-shirt two years ago Was pretty chuffed.

LittleBunny59 m ago

Me too! Won a pac man/hukd t-shirt two years ago Was pretty chuffed.

I'm going to be on it like a car bonnet this year

Now I could be wrong but we all know that the Flamedeer like shiney and sparkly stuff and things beautiful - well I have noticed that when HUKD put the "Let it Snow" function on the Flamedeer soon follow - the Let it Snow is now on ..... I wouldn't be surprised if the pitter patter of Flamedeer soon follow

Original Poster

Fairyfeet196431 m ago

Now I could be wrong but we all know that the Flamedeer like shiney and …Now I could be wrong but we all know that the Flamedeer like shiney and sparkly stuff and things beautiful - well I have noticed that when HUKD put the "Let it Snow" function on the Flamedeer soon follow - the Let it Snow is now on ..... I wouldn't be surprised if the pitter patter of Flamedeer soon follow

You think so? I dunno. Getting a bit late on to start the comp I think. We shall see

Tonight's the night! 😁

Original Poster

bethesdamse7 m ago

Tonight's the night! 😁

And I've caught one already. Good luck

LittleBunny1 m ago

And I've caught one already. Good luck

Me too! Silver hot choc for me! Good luck too btw!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants