Groups

★★★ Flamedeer Wall of Flame ★★★

Most of us who are spending countless hours hunting for Flamedeers will probably end up winning nothing and it's a good way to publish/brag on how much Flamedeers we have hunted so far.
    It's nice to see what the other user is collecting so far as well.

I will update the top ★★★ Flamedeer Wall of Flame ★★★ list from time to time.
    (was Flamedeer Wall of Fame and thanks to transit for the brilliant name change).

★★★ Ruddy2007: 36 white, 20 silver ★★★
    ★★ markq: 26 white, 18 silver ★★
    ★ pengbo72: 29 white, 17 silver ★

479 Comments

I have a Silver one. Flamedeer that is.

None, not interested

Surely it's a wall of flame

I have 2 white, 1 silver in exchange for an hour of my life I'll never get back!

Original Poster

transit

Surely it's a wall of flame

Brilliant..I'll change that now.

Been on for 10mins and got 1 so far

1 white, 1 silver.
    Must have flamedeer repellant on this year!??

Editor

Not usually one to brag...but....

http://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2014/12/09/Screen_Shot_2014-12-09_at_204103.png

oO

I have 2 white and about 5 "sorry this batch has all gone" messages. So I've already reached about the pinnacle of my achievement in previous years, probably might as well stop now.

I have one silver candy cane, I white candled and one white Christmas jumper Flamedeer.
    Edited by: "avvie1990" 9th Dec 2014

I have 3 white candy canes

I only have the one. And I literally live on HUKD. I've noticed someone signed up 1 hour 20 mins ago and have found more ffs
    Edited by: "parisp" 9th Dec 2014

Original Poster

The post is up again after being taken down for being marked as spam. I've asked MOD to unspam it.

parisp

I only have the one. And I literally live on HUKD. I've noticed someone … I only have the one. And I literally live on HUKD. I've noticed someone signed up 1 hour 20 mins ago and have found more ffs

I don't live on here, but I know what you mean. I seem to catch one after 30 mins or so, only level one, but I am eligible for all of the others save pioneer obviously.

I have one white candled, one white evergreen and a white candycane so far

Was on for over three hours last night and nothing! Beginning to think they don't work on my kindle. I can't get the emoticons to work on here since the new version. Moan, moan....:(

How strange! I typed colon open brackets and that happened! Well at least I've solved that problem. Perhaps if I type flamedeer they will appear!

No

Original Poster

13norfolk

No

Oh deer..

melv1978

Oh deer..

Oh deer, oh deer

http://www.newsthing.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/chuckle.jpg

Nuffink. Nada. Zilch. I am deerless.

I got an evergreen and a candycane betwixt 7 and 8 yesterday and then nothing until 8 this morning when I got another candy, I was in bed at 11 and up at 7

After two previous years of hundreds of white and silver and nowt else and zilch on the Quidco cookie trail I've just got a £5 i-tunes voucher!!

Edited by: "kar999" 11th Dec 2014

Original Poster

kar999

After two previous years of hundreds of white and silver and nouwt else … After two previous years of hundreds of white and silver and nouwt else and zilch on the Quidco cookie trail I've just got a £5 i-tunes voucher!!

Congrats!! Here's for a toast to the winner.

Will someone trade me a silver evergreen for a silver candycane?

I have five different ones. I have only won an Amazon and Debenhams voucher a year apart. One day, maybe.

No dear here yet.!

siren13577

I have five different ones. I have only won an Amazon and Debenhams … I have five different ones. I have only won an Amazon and Debenhams voucher a year apart. One day, maybe.

Just coming up on 4 years as a member, never won anything, ever. So stop showing off!

3 White and 3 Silver for me so far

and soo it begins :-/.

BuzzDuraband

Not usually one to brag...but....oO

there should be a prize for most white candycane collected over the competition, i might have a chance then.

Original Poster

Bingohomer

3 White and 3 Silver for me so far

Wow..that makes you the top of the list Bingohomer.

melv1978

Wow..that makes you the top of the list Bingohomer.

I'm sure I will be stripped of the title in no time - I know there are others out there with more than me - happy with the 5 mins of fame though :-)

Happy hunting everyone!
    Edited by: "Bingohomer" 11th Dec 2014

Has anyone else received no flamedeer yet, despite browsing the site for hours across two different devices (one mobile, one pc)?

Original Poster

DigiGuru

Has anyone else received no flamedeer yet, despite browsing the site for … Has anyone else received no flamedeer yet, despite browsing the site for hours across two different devices (one mobile, one pc)?

Are you accessing two different devices using similar account?

melv1978

Are you accessing two different devices using similar account?

I am in a similar situation as Guru. I browse this site on my computer or phone but no flamedeer yet.

nothing. nada. they were popping up all over the place last year but so far nothing.

Original Poster

s4m77

I am in a similar situation as Guru. I browse this site on my computer … I am in a similar situation as Guru. I browse this site on my computer or phone but no flamedeer yet.

Multiple access to similar account will not work. I only use my pc and stay on 1 page for 5 - 10 minute. That's my tips on collecting 6 Level 1 and 1 Level 2 so far anyway.

Anybody wanna swap a white Abominable Flamedeer for a Gold Gingerbread Flamedeer ??

Probably not...but just asking

Henvig

Just coming up on 4 years as a member, never won anything, ever. So stop … Just coming up on 4 years as a member, never won anything, ever. So stop showing off!

It was a £2.50 Amazon voucher and a £2.00 Debenhams voucher, not showing, just joining in. Sorry you haven't won anything last year. Fingers crossed you are lucky.
    Edited by: "siren13577" 11th Dec 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764280
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846187
      3. Did you know?2847
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892428

See more discussions