Groups

Flamingo Benidorm

Anyone been to this hotel,can you tell me what you thought of it,entertainment,food etc.thinking of booking soon,any advice would be great.

6 Comments

I think there's 2 Flamingo hotels in Benidorm. If it's the one called Oasis then it's a corked. My dad has been a few times and loved every minute.
    But... Do a YouTube search with hotel name & sunbed or deck chairs. You'll have to be up early if you want to sit round the pool!

I went to the Flamingo Oasis about 4 years back with the family, the kids loved it, food was great & the entertainment was also good, stayed there for 2 weeks & didn't want to go home

^^^^^^^^^
    as above there are 2 flamingo hotels
    the flamingo oasis is great
    food is fantastic
    entertainment great
    quite a walk to the beach tho(which is full of rocks btw)
    if its the oasis,and you need to know anymore gimme a shout coz went 3 yrs ago

Original Poster

underthestairs;8729767

^^^^^^^^^as above there are 2 flamingo hotelsthe flamingo oasis is … ^^^^^^^^^as above there are 2 flamingo hotelsthe flamingo oasis is greatfood is fantasticentertainment greatquite a walk to the beach tho(which is full of rocks btw)if its the oasis,and you need to know anymore gimme a shout coz went 3 yrs ago

thanks for that,yes I agree it is quite a walk to the beach,especially on a hot day.was there 2 years ago.Would`nt let me wear a shirt in the pool even though I was burnt.But I was looking for info on the other flamingo,which I believe is a sister hotel
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value913
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767196
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers11
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553780

See more discussions