Groups

Flamingo land

Hello, i was just wondering if anyone knew whether you can buy season tickets for flamingo land using tesco clubcard vouchers?

Thankyou a lot in advance

4 Comments

have you checked online on the tesco clubcard deals site? I was wondering the same about Blackpool Zoo, it doesn't say so but you can buy the day ticket on there.
    I have never been to Flamingo Land is it good there? Is that where they have Cravans and a camping place? x

Original Poster

superskilly;7612658

have you checked online on the tesco clubcard deals site? I was wondering … have you checked online on the tesco clubcard deals site? I was wondering the same about Blackpool Zoo, it doesn't say so but you can buy the day ticket on there. I have never been to Flamingo Land is it good there? Is that where they have Cravans and a camping place? x

yeah they have a caravan site there as well but we have never used it. There is not any details on tesco about buying season tickets but you can buy day admissions using clubcard vouchers. We really like flamingo land the kids especially as when they get a bit tired of rides you can go and look at all the cool animals:)

FLamingo Land is one of the best theme parks in the UK IMO, great day out for all ages

They did have an offer for half price season pass not sure if its still on

Original Poster

deanos;7613457

FLamingo Land is one of the best theme parks in the UK IMO, great day out … FLamingo Land is one of the best theme parks in the UK IMO, great day out for all agesThey did have an offer for half price season pass not sure if its still on

do you have any more details of this?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)58
      2. Gaming PC Upgrade Help11
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER56
      4. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1621

See more discussions