Flamingo Land - any vouchers or deals please.

Posted 16th Aug
Hi Guys

Me, Wife and our 5 year old daughter are going to Filey next week Monday to Friday.

We are hoping to visit Flamingo Land on one of those days.

According to Flamingo Lands website, prices are £35 each (if bought online, 2 days before the day you visit - otherwise it’s £41.50 to pay at the gate).

Just wondering if any kind person is aware of any discounts, vouchers or deals etc to allow us to get it cheaper than 3 x £35 = £105 for our trip??

I have seen on eBay there is a seller that seems to have some kind of 3 for 2 voucher which I am considering buyer to make it abit cheaper for us.

Any help/info/advice welcome.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
41678812-RzH12.jpg

Here is Famingo Lands prices
And this is the voucher I have seen that I am considering getting for us.
41678821-eiAOl.jpg
nick198116/08/2020 15:39

And this is the voucher I have seen that I am considering getting for …And this is the voucher I have seen that I am considering getting for us.[Image]

It says expires on 03/11/19? That won't get you in.
Edited by: "tiki3471" 16th Aug
Good point I hadn’t noticed that !
So now I certainly need to try find something else
Group on seem to have various deals !
Kids pass is £1 to join for a trial and they seem to be £29 a ticket with them.

41679424-OcTFm.jpg41679424-bGxxF.jpg
nick198116/08/2020 15:39

And this is the voucher I have seen that I am considering getting for …And this is the voucher I have seen that I am considering getting for us.[Image]

Pretty sure that’s a typo & they expire nov this year
Didn't someone post something about that kids pass thing being a con. And ended up paying the Same
Im sure you can't buy at the gate now you have to buy online so they know how many tickets they can sell. Not seen any vouchers whatsoever either.

We went not long after it reopened and theres not many rides open at all. A bit disappointing tbh.
MonkeysUncle16/08/2020 19:29

Didn't someone post something about that kids pass thing being a con. And …Didn't someone post something about that kids pass thing being a con. And ended up paying the Same

Possible offers were available elsewhere for free. But at the moment I can't find any better deals for Flamingoland. So might be worth spending a £1 since they were considering buying from eBay.
Here's the link for the kids pass thing someone used for flamingo land on here.

hotukdeals.com/dis…177

Not sure if the guy knew what he was doing but just so op is aware.
Post a comment
@
    Text