FLAMINGO OASIS BENIDORM

Anyone been to this hotel recently.Could you give me some feedback on your holiday,did you enjoy,was the hotel ok etc. going in August.

10 Comments

Not sure this is quite what the Feedback forum is for

But have you looked on Trip Advisor for personal reviews?

i've been.loved it.food was great !
entertainment was ok too.
anything in particular you need to know ?

Yep, food was great, pool was great, fair entertainment, hotel itself was of a pretty high standard.

My only gripe was you had to be poolside for 8am (when the doors opened) to stand any chance of getting a bed, which doesn't fit in very well with my idea of a holiday.

Easy walking distance of the beach (15 min walk) and the water park. great location as it's away from everything that is Benidorm but close enough to go if you want to.

I went a couple of years back, was perfect for the family great food & entertainment:thumbsup:

Stepson was there last summer with his girlfriend - they both loved it. Hotel was excellent plus they were all inclusive and said the food was great. I love Benidorm too - been loads of times. Go to the comedy clubs/pubs etc. Have a fab time :thumbsup:

Original Poster

underthestairs;8844586

i've been.loved it.food was great !entertainment was ok too.anything in … i've been.loved it.food was great !entertainment was ok too.anything in particular you need to know ?

just needed 2 know how recently u went there

smallkiwi;8845114

just needed 2 know how recently u went there

went 2 yrs ago,but the staff had been there years,probably still there now.

There are over 600 reviews on the tripadvisor link I gave you from individuals in date order, most recent first, if you have a look.

Original Poster

underthestairs;8845257

went 2 yrs ago,but the staff had been there years,probably still there … went 2 yrs ago,but the staff had been there years,probably still there now.

cheers,thx for that
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked11
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831530
    3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial78
    4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1328

See more discussions