Groups

Flash enabled mobile phones

Just wondering which phones are full compatible with flash player.

I know the htc Hero is capable just looking for different options as my contract is up for renewal.

7 Comments

only the Hero AFAIK.

and its embarassing on that too.

I wasnt aware that any phones has full flash on it.

They are supposed to be releasing a standard flash player for the mobile soon which should bring a lot of phones up to date.

deathtrap3000;6586284

They are supposed to be releasing a standard flash player for the mobile … They are supposed to be releasing a standard flash player for the mobile soon which should bring a lot of phones up to date.

yep...thats it, no phone is full flash enabled as of yet. However the new version should be across the board and even enable older phones to use it.

Original Poster

demo of flash working on hero. (Hero is not fully compatible with all flash content only 80% )

adobe.com/dev…tml

How about the mobiles with the window mobile os?

I saw my brother watching videos on the Toshiba TG01 but the phone is to on the large size for me!

i have an htc touch diamond

it can't use flash

so can't view bbc news flash content

yet it does support bbc iplayer and has an embedded youtube program which works really well

looking forward to getting flash on it soon

Android phones will have flash soon
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047068
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1431
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816341

See more discussions