flash memory -Help asap please

Hi,
I have just bought a Kingston 1gb flash memory stick and i know this is a question that most everyone will know except me -but when you put in the the usb port - how do you select (in easy terms please!) the pictures to copy onto it? Mine only seem to have the copy to cd option and i am clueless about this sort of thing. :?
I have just bought a digital photo frame to put one of these in and thought if i can copy them to this flash memory it will save keep using my camera card.
Thanks a lot again!!

2 Comments

If I understand correctly, just select which pictures you want to copy (just hold the Ctrl key and click on the photos you want) and then either:
1. press Ctrl + C (i.e. Ctrl and C together)
2. Right-click with the mouse and select Copy
or
3. Go to Edit in the top menu and select Copy

Then go to the window showing the conents of the flash drive (to open it go to my computer and it should be named something like Flashdrive or similar) and in that window either
1. press Ctrl + V
2. right click with the mouse and select Paste
or
3. go to Edit in the top menu and select Paste

Alternatively, if you have the two windows open (one with the pictures on your hard drive, the other with the contents of the flash drive), select the pictures you want to copy and just drag them across to the other window.

Hope this helps.

Original Poster

Hi,
Thanks -going to try that now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions