Groups

Flashed Xbox 360 (Not Banned) Advise

Hi one of my mates are intrested in get one but wants to know whats the going rate for them online (just the console only)

Thanks

9 Comments

hmdi model, CEX give around £45

Disco;8450263

hmdi model, CEX give around £45

He is asking how much he can buy one for not sell mate

Banned

ive got 1, not signd up for online coz i use my ps3,you can have the games original games too, £130? I havnt really played it to be honest.

got a standard one (not flashed nor banned) 20gb hard-drive, fifa 10 and wsc 09, wireless pad and headset .. if you want to make an offer

Original Poster

Disco;8450896

got a standard one (not flashed nor banned) 20gb hard-drive, fifa 10 and … got a standard one (not flashed nor banned) 20gb hard-drive, fifa 10 and wsc 09, wireless pad and headset .. if you want to make an offer

thanks but my mate is looking for a pre-flashed xbox 360... hes just wants to know how much they are to buy on there own...
    thanks anyway mate

mod

Guys this isn't a FS thread
    If you are looking to sell you will need to start your own FS thread either on ]fo.lk or HUKD

andywedge;8451104

Guys this isn't a FS threadIf you are looking to sell you will need to … Guys this isn't a FS threadIf you are looking to sell you will need to start your own FS thread either on ]fo.lk or HUKD

Well no ones selling anything here, cant you see his looking for advice.

burrows..1;8450954

thanks but my mate is looking for a pre-flashed xbox 360... hes just … thanks but my mate is looking for a pre-flashed xbox 360... hes just wants to know how much they are to buy on there own...thanks anyway mate

Does he want like a HDMI one? or a non-hdmi one?

HDMI ones your talking like 70/80ish

Non HDMI would be 50 or less but there's more chance of it red-ringing..

They usually ban around November time, so i'm sure you got plenty of time.. =]

Original Poster

Boom123;8451734

Does he want like a HDMI one? or a non-hdmi one?HDMI ones your talking … Does he want like a HDMI one? or a non-hdmi one?HDMI ones your talking like 70/80ishNon HDMI would be 50 or less but there's more chance of it red-ringing..They usually ban around November time, so i'm sure you got plenty of time.. =]

Am Not sure what one he wants but thanks ill tell him the price's
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1881351

See more discussions