Groups

FlashForward (Channel Five)

Seen it yet? Just finished episode 2 on channel 5.

I can't wait, Is there any links to future episodes you have?

Rep waiting!

Cheers!

80 Comments

Just about to watch ep2, loved the opener last week. Thought it was excellent.

hi mate watched ep 1 looks really good so far, cant find any future episodes online though :thumbsup:

Never mind future episodes, I missed #1, any idea how I can watch that episode????

:thumbsup:

W1

Banned

yep, recorded ep 2, waitin for the misses to come home and watch it, looks a great program!

Banned

WantOne;6491610

Never mind future episodes, I missed #1, any idea how I can watch that … Never mind future episodes, I missed #1, any idea how I can watch that episode????:thumbsup:W1

demand.five.tv/Epi…001

WantOne;6491610

Never mind future episodes, I missed #1, any idea how I can watch that … Never mind future episodes, I missed #1, any idea how I can watch that episode????:thumbsup:W1

ninjavideo.net/cat…881 :thumbsup:

No other eps available as it airs in the US on Friday and we get it on the Monday.

WantOne;6491610

]http//wa…om/

episodes 1 and 2 are here...

looking likes its going to be a amazing series. Really enjoyed the first 2 episodes..

I thought the first 2 were brilliant, got it series linked now!

FlashForward (Channel Five)POSTED BY: cw9652 13 minutes ago Seen it yet? … FlashForward (Channel Five)POSTED BY: cw9652 13 minutes ago Seen it yet? Just finished episode 2 on channel 5.I can't wait, Is there any links to future episodes you have? Rep waiting!Cheers!

well if you'd been unconscious like the rest of us you would have seen the future episodes

Has lost written all over it... "what did you see?"

So many questions.....

But still liking it

Where's Kumar?

Banned

pinkleponkle;6491629

No other eps available as it airs in the US on Friday and we get it on … No other eps available as it airs in the US on Friday and we get it on the Monday.

Aiirs in US on Thursday :thumbsup:

Original Poster

colinsunderland;6492099

I had a feeling it was out here at pretty much the same time as there.

Two episodes in, and slightly addicted already...... Like I was for that series, you know, where a plane crashed on an Island.....

Original Poster

greg_68;6491594

Just about to watch ep2, loved the opener last week. Thought it was … Just about to watch ep2, loved the opener last week. Thought it was excellent.

Charlie Scene;6491607

hi mate watched ep 1 looks really good so far, cant find any future … hi mate watched ep 1 looks really good so far, cant find any future episodes online though :thumbsup:

What did you think of tonights one??

colinsunderland;6492099

Yeah, I took my time off of our time which is early friday morning, my bad

interesting

Original Poster

archer1204;6492266

interesting

Yes it was!!

Banned

cw9652;6492130

I had a feeling it was out here at pretty much the same time as there.

along with cheaper dvd prices, this is another reason to be thankful to internet pirates! :pirate::giggle:

Banned

Just watched ep 2 and the gaping plot holes are getting bigger

so now the main fbi guy who has a flashforward gets killed 1 month earlier than the flashforward

why arent the financial markets in meltdown as all the prices would be known?

why barely any mention of the millions of people who must have died in the 2 minute blackout (the ER dept was empty after the event)?

I'll give it a few more eps but cant suspend my belief this much lol

You can tell it was written by the Lost writers

^^^ I think you take TV a little too seriously. How you could you have this storyline without holes in it.

Personally I think the first 2 episodes have been great, great acting, not overly complicated and some real gripping story lines emerging.

Banned

csiman;6493764

Just watched ep 2 and the gaping plot holes are getting biggerso now the … Just watched ep 2 and the gaping plot holes are getting biggerso now the main fbi guy who has a flashforward gets killed 1 month earlier than the flashforwardwhy arent the financial markets in meltdown as all the prices would be known?why barely any mention of the millions of people who must have died in the 2 minute blackout (the ER dept was empty after the event)?I'll give it a few more eps but cant suspend my belief this much lolYou can tell it was written by the Lost writers

the series is about the future not the past, so no need to go through the lives that are lost, think it is quite a good series, if watched for what it is

What I want to know is how they are going to create series 2 given the fact that 'all should be revealed' by next April.

greg_68;6493853

What I want to know is how they are going to create series 2 given the … What I want to know is how they are going to create series 2 given the fact that 'all should be revealed' by next April.

I know. That's the only sad thing............great 1st series so far but will no doubt go the way of Heroes, Lost etc and drag on and on when it should have just been 1 series and left a that.

**** ****** assehole!!!!!!! I missed last nights!!!!!! the remote has bust for the sky hd box and we are waiting for a replacement........anyone tell me when its repeated please!

I suppose there will some daft concocted ending, I hope not though, like you they seem to run out of ideas after 2 series of most programmes.

bitseylango;6493934

**** ****** assehole!!!!!!! I missed last nights!!!!!! the remote has … **** ****** assehole!!!!!!! I missed last nights!!!!!! the remote has bust for the sky hd box and we are waiting for a replacement........anyone tell me when its repeated please!

You can watch it on 5's website.

Syzable;6493946

You can watch it on 5's website.

is it repeated on TV, I hate watching stuff on the lappy

can I get it on catch up on Virgin?

bitseylango;6493952

is it repeated on TV, I hate watching stuff on the lappy

Tonight at 10pm on Fiver. x

Syzable;6493963

I love you long time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bitseylango;6493978

I love you long time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell me something i didn't already know. :-D

Syzable;6493988

Tell me something i didn't already know. :-D

:oops: you're never far from my thoughts big man

Syzable;6493963

Also repeated on Five at 10.00pm on Friday :thumbsup:

Banned

csiman;6493764

You can tell it was written by the Lost writers

How exactly can you tell that?

Especially considering it, ya know, wasn't an all.:?

Banned

Also, why didn't the main guy just destroy the 'friendship' bracelet as soon as his daughter gave it to him?

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6494093

Also, why didn't the main guy just destroy the 'friendship' bracelet as … Also, why didn't the main guy just destroy the 'friendship' bracelet as soon as his daughter gave it to him?

had you watched it you would already know the answer to that

Banned

sassie;6494120

had you watched it you would already know the answer to that

I'm watching the second episode right now. Why doesn't he?

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6494143

I'm watching the second episode right now. Why doesn't he?

isnt the answer obvious without even watching it

Banned

sassie;6494151

isnt the answer obvious without even watching it

Hang on - they just spoke about it.

Still don't understand why he didn't destroy it.

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6494180

Hang on - they just spoke about it. Still don't understand why he didn't … Hang on - they just spoke about it. Still don't understand why he didn't destroy it.

you dont destroy what you little one has just given you, although i think he has second thoughts on this later
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions