Groups

Flashforward is back

Monday 9pm for the continuation of the series. This is after it disappeared from our screens in December.

14 Comments

Aired today in US I believe...and last weeks was but a recap which sucked!

ha ha, you must be watching the footie to as I just caught the advert saying that tooo - double episode tooo

It's been advertised for the past couple of weeks:thumbsup:

mod

Cheers Scouser78

xena_morph;8142393

ha ha, you must be watching the footie to as I just caught the advert … ha ha, you must be watching the footie to as I just caught the advert saying that tooo - double episode tooo

is it episode 11+12 or the recap+11 though?

awoodhall2003;8142380

Aired today in US I believe...and last weeks was but a recap which sucked!

Airs tonight right? So in about 5 hours or so?

Might be worth watching online to see it early.

oooh nice one

Benjimoron;8142625

Airs tonight right? So in about 5 hours or so? Might be worth watching … Airs tonight right? So in about 5 hours or so? Might be worth watching online to see it early.

Yeah course they are behind us. But one episode already aired last week in the US which was only a catch up episode when we were all expecting a normal full episode. :thumbsup:

Banned

Forgot about this show

Does anyone know how many episodes are remaining?
    I'm heading for a hol soonish and will miss a couple,which I hope I can watch on line!
    Cheers:thumbsup:

Can't wait !!

Cheers OP!

about time!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers mate

I hear its a double episode! Also heard that 24 was a double episode this which .. which never happened.
    Flash forward is something else. Still expecting a cheesy Harold and Kumar line somewhere lol.

Thanks for the reminder!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927367
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions