Groups

FlashForward - You Go!

Another great section of 'FlashForward' again tonight.....

What/Where would you like to see yourself in 6 months time.........

10 Comments

I would like to see myself having won the euromillions jackpot :thumbsup:

Banned

In a new home and in a good secure job

I would like to see myself in another job

Will be spending Easter in Italy.
    Would like to speak the language better.

Original Poster

cufc90;6628307

I would like to see myself having won the euromillions jackpot :thumbsup:

I guessed that one!
    alexthekid;6628314

In a new home and in a good secure job

Fair 'FlashForward'
    livingthelife07;6628317

I would like to see myself in another job

Why?? What??
    cannyscot;6628406

Will be spending Easter in Italy.Would like to speak the language better.

I like that!! (Get them CD's in now then)!! ;-)

The actual program is getting more and more boring like LOST did, only the last 2 mins are entertaining.

MarzBarz;6630794

The actual program is getting more and more boring like LOST did, only … The actual program is getting more and more boring like LOST did, only the last 2 mins are entertaining.

Lost is a millions times better than this crap, I was hooked on lost after one episode, this is just boring, full of bad acting and bad writing, and I don't really care about any of the characters

hassony;6630919

Lost is a millions times better than this crap, I was hooked on lost … Lost is a millions times better than this crap, I was hooked on lost after one episode, this is just boring, full of bad acting and bad writing, and I don't really care about any of the characters

Yeah but after season 2 or 3 Lost started to drag on too, But yeh this is already beginning to suck.

MarzBarz;6630935

Yeah but after season 2 or 3 Lost started to drag on too, But yeh this is … Yeah but after season 2 or 3 Lost started to drag on too, But yeh this is already beginning to suck.

it got a bit crap for a couple of seasons (when they didn't know when it was going to end), but the last two have been excellent, I can't wait for the final season next year

MarzBarz;6630794

The actual program is getting more and more boring like LOST did, only … The actual program is getting more and more boring like LOST did, only the last 2 mins are entertaining.

Agree with Mars - nothing very much happened in the episode that was connected with the Flash Forward - it was just a filler episode.......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gaming PC Upgrade Help11
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)44
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER56
      4. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1621

See more discussions