Flashing LED Kids Scooter Wheels disappeared from EBay / Amazon etc - Why?

Found 1st Jan 2013
Has anyone any idea why the flashing LED Scooter wheels seem to have disappeared from sale from EBay, Amazon etc. At one time there were 100's for sale on Ebay for just over a fiver and now when i want to buy some for the kids i can't find any anywhere???

Just wondered why?
Community Updates
7 Comments
yeah someone had a epileptic fit so they are now banned in the uk.
5ack8oy

yeah someone had a epileptic fit so they are now banned in the uk.

There banned?? What a joke! oO
Thanks Jeany..... I searched for LED / Flashing / Coloured / Scooter Wheels but not 'light up' :P

Happy New Year ;-)
jeany123

These on … These on Amazonhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/LIGHT-UP-SCOOTER-WHEELS/dp/B0013POQB0/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1357022617&sr=8-8

Just ordered some, my boys will love them

Thanks again
Hi there, I am the original seller of the flashing scooter wheels. Do not be fooled into buying inferior copies from anyone else as they will not be as bright or last as long.
lardytkd

Hi there, I am the original seller of the flashing scooter wheels. Do not … Hi there, I am the original seller of the flashing scooter wheels. Do not be fooled into buying inferior copies from anyone else as they will not be as bright or last as long.

Send me a link then to the ones you sell, as the ones i did get from Amazon aren't that good. They only have one colour for starters
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions