Found 11th Jan 2007
What does all this mean?
is it worthwhile?
how much does it cost?
is it risky?
Do you take the clothes off of the xbox ? :oops:

i keep hearing peole going on about it but i dont know what this is? is it like chipping the ps2?

where can you get games then?

thanks in response

1. Misc
  2. Xbox 360
10 Comments

Check out xbox-scene.com for answers to all your questions.

Johnnypanic

Basically you just drop your trowsers... dont know if it's wortwhile. havent tried it.. doesnt cost anything unless the neighbours see.. quite a risk?
It's not the xbox's clothes that come off.

Plenty of games about... i'm sure you could think of some?

This begginers guide to flashing was brought to you by a sarcastic idiot.

i wondered about that also when i saw this link below, but i dont know enough about it to risk it, cos if u go online and microsoft and find it, or that your running the wrong version firmware they could make your box useless..

mrmodchips.co.uk/cat…697

seancampbell

Basically you just drop your trowsers... dont know if it's wortwhile. … Basically you just drop your trowsers... dont know if it's wortwhile. havent tried it.. doesnt cost anything unless the neighbours see.. quite a risk?It's not the xbox's clothes that come off.Plenty of games about... i'm sure you could think of some?This begginers guide to flashing was brought to you by a sarcastic idiot.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious... I thought the same thing when I saw the title but you beat me to it!!! An excellent start to the day!

Rep therefore given!

Edit: Now I've repped you, your rep is beating mine!

Heh remind me later and i'll rep ya back to even things up :P
/me pokes annoying limits.

seancampbell

/me pokes annoying limits.

Huh? What does that mean? :oops:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again … You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

^ that :P

oh. i see.

have a nice day - just on my way into work :roll:

saxo_appeal

What does all this mean? is it worthwhile?how much does it cost?is it … What does all this mean? is it worthwhile?how much does it cost?is it risky?Do you take the clothes off of the xbox ? :oops: i keep hearing peole going on about it but i dont know what this is? is it like chipping the ps2?where can you get games then?thanks in response

And nwo for a sensible answer :-D

Is it worthwhile - Yes
How much does it cost - depends if you do it yourself or get someone to do if for you. Expect to pay around £40 - £50.
Is it risky - oh yes..... you could feck you machine, if you don't do things correctly. Also, at the moment, ms don't ban anyone on xbox live, but that could change.
And yes, you do have to take the xbox's clothes off :giggle: A bit of an ordeal in itself, but get 's easier once you know what you're doing (but then, so does everything:roll: ).

Plenty of places to get games, but I couldn't possibly comment on such an issue on a forum like this ;-)

Johnnypanic

Original Poster

thanks for the USEFULL info Johnnypanic, loads of rep given to you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415463
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52114
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522882
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…33

See more discussions