Flat emergency cover help please

Found 5th Jan 2018
I own a property consisting of a commercial business on the ground floor and a 2 bedroom flat on the first floor which is currently let. I have spent too much money to repairs to the boilers and will be replacing it with a new one to prevent any more hassle and thought about purchasing a landlord emergency cover with no excess to so that the company can repair it themselves no matter the cost of repair. Please could someone advise me which company is best to use for flat emergency cover. I am looking for the whole ‘works’ to be covered e.g. plumbing heating boiler electrics roofing etc etc...
Thank you, hugely appreciate any help.
Community Updates
British gas cover plumbing,boiler and electrics but I don't think roofing.
We had a very similar issue to you, we had AA at first and they were rubbish in an emergency. Switched to Homeserve and they have been great.
British gas
i am a landlord myself and there is no such company for all the works unless you employ a maintenance company who will outsource the work anyway so will not be cost effective.

i use british gas for boiler and plumbing/drains cover. they are very good for boiler cover. plumbing/drains are decent but nothing to shout about.

their electrics cover is not very good. not much tend to go wrong with electrics so just get an electrician when needed.

roofers are very difficult to get, so you need to call a roofer in when needed.
I recently purchased 24/7 landlords home rescue for my dads property and it even covers pest control! It’s a bit more expensive if you choose the no excess option though. Quidco do cash back on some deals and I even managed to find a 10% off code for it
Post a comment

    Top Discussions

    Top Merchants