Groups

Flatdeal.com experiences

Hey,

I am wondering if anyone has purchased anything from Flatdeal.com before and if so, how was your experience?

I'm thinking of purchasing a TV, but having not heard of this company before, i obviously want to make sure that they are a known company and provide a good service.

Thanks in advance

2 Comments

Don't like the fact that I cannot easily find an address or telephone number for the company on their actual website.

Here are the whois lookup results:

Registrant: 010plus Ltd Lower Farm Otmoor Lane Beckley, Oxfordshire OX3 … Registrant: 010plus Ltd Lower Farm Otmoor Lane Beckley, Oxfordshire OX3 9TD GB Domain name: FLATDEAL.COM Administrative Contact: Walwyn, Andrew ][IMG]http://source.domaintools.com/email.pgif?md5=eaa8eecf31faff41387636abd1fab4af&face=Atomic_Clock_Radio&size=7&color=000000&bgcolor=FFFFFF&format%5B%5D=transparent&face=Trebuchet&size=9&color=0000FF&bgcolor=FFFFFF&format%5B%5D=underline&format%5B%5D=transparent[/IMG] Lower Farm Otmoor Lane Beckley, Oxfordshire OX3 9TD GB 441865351292

Google map the postcode, it's a farm in the middle of nowhere :-D

Also flattelly.co.uk/

kelkoo.co.uk/mr-…any

heres a lot of reviews, they seem genuwine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      3. One thing you've forgotten56
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504

See more discussions