Groups

flavel strata gas fire

First time buying a fire, I know that I want flavel strata, I'm just after a good price, vary from£230 -£300, can anyone see any for under£200, what you think to 2nd hand?, or is it best to buy new, thankyou

9 Comments

buy new as second had are sometimes not gas safe which is what happened to my next doors and they paid for fitting and removal losing £150 in all

For the cost of this I don't think it's worth going second hand. http://www.snhtradecentre.co.uk/s:strata/?search=strata&gclid=Cj0KEQiA2o6lBRCn_b7yppe98rQBEiQAMpnYnQFlHTrdFHzFnpqSdl7I6IsxBmjRSlexSWhzblCzp7UaAmRR8P8HAQ

Also ask if they will offer a discount, as a lot of sites do for first time buyers.

as a gas engineer it would be hard to get some one to fit 2nd hand fires. it ain.t worth it. and they wouldn't issue a certificate

Original Poster

Cheers guys, is this something I can install myself?, won't be too hard, how much would it cost to get fitted?, thanks

btw this is an ugly fire

Original Poster

Yes its ugly, but it works well lots of heat given off, that's all I need it for to be warm, not to look good, I have a nice looking fire now, most the heat goes out the chimney, its like a joke, it cost £5 aday to run and is ****..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions