Fleece sleeping bag type thing with pocket for remote controls

    Just watched Grumpy Old women and they mentioned catalogue shopping and a fleecy bag thing (like a sleeping bag) that you snuggle into and it has a pocket on the front so you dont lose your remote controls
    Now whether this was a wind up or not I have no idea - seems like it could actually be in those catalogues that come with the sunday papers and the like but I havent seen them and even searched ebay without anything obvious showing up
    This would be a brilliant birthday pressie for my best mate so any help locating it would be much appreicated


    Original Poster


    This kind of thing … This kind of thing ?

    this is more like it I think but i thought it was more of a sleeping bag.
    The next challenge is to find a uk supplier!!!!!
    Thanks for help so far
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. 34 inch Ultrawide Monitor Suggestions11
      2. Buying crypto currencies11
      3. What laptop?22
      4. Any good deals going for skyrim on xbox one?24

      See more discussions