Flies arrgghh

Banned
Why do they dive bomb into your face, usually your eyes!!!! Doing my head in, little f*****s

The insect kind, not the trouser kind lol

12 Comments

OMG i read that as files :oops: was sooooooo cunfused :?

When Ethiopia gets internet access, this is what its first forum posting will be like.

I find that washing on a regular basis helps keep the flies away.......

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5523751

OMG i read that as files :oops: was sooooooo cunfused :?

Hmmm, are you blonde by chance :giggle:

DragonChris;5523772

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/424370/ruthless-obama-kills-jeff-goldblum/

Yeah I heard that on the news, very cool

dxx;5523780

When Ethiopia gets internet access, this is what its first forum posting … When Ethiopia gets internet access, this is what its first forum posting will be like.

LMAO :w00t:

Xb0xGuru;5523833

I find that washing on a regular basis helps keep the flies away.......

sculpturatus;5523901

Hmmm, are you blonde by chance :giggle:

ermmmm not naturally... think all the dye has gone to my head :thinking:

I used to find this when I was cycling - smaller flies are worse, especially when they go into your eye!
I think it's a phenomenon - natural magnetism between different objects.....kinda like the way cigarette smoke always manages to go in the direction of a non-smoker (yuk!)

yeer they always get in my mouth when out cycling ,have hit 2 pigeons in the last few weeks on my bike,and yes there both dead,pigeons and flies are so dumb!!!!

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5523957

ermmmm not naturally... think all the dye has gone to my head :thinking:

lol, I'll make my own jokes from that. I seem to be concentrating on the word 'head' for some reason

Original Poster Banned

Xb0xGuru;5523981

I used to find this when I was cycling - smaller flies are worse, … I used to find this when I was cycling - smaller flies are worse, especially when they go into your eye!I think it's a phenomenon - natural magnetism between different objects.....kinda like the way cigarette smoke always manages to go in the direction of a non-smoker (yuk!)

JACKIT99;5523992

yeer they always get in my mouth when out cycling ,have hit 2 pigeons in … yeer they always get in my mouth when out cycling ,have hit 2 pigeons in the last few weeks on my bike,and yes there both dead,pigeons and flies are so dumb!!!!

Other than bird food, what purpose do they have anyway, surely we can have them banned, where's a MOD when you need one :roll:

sculpturatus;5524296

lol, I'll make my own jokes from that. I seem to be concentrating on the … lol, I'll make my own jokes from that. I seem to be concentrating on the word 'head' for some reason

hmmmm wonder why

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5524308

hmmmm wonder why

Must be you :x lol :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions