flight and hotel anywhere abroad (not spain) july 25th 7 nights under £200??

5 replies
Found 10th Apr 2009
sorry loadsa details there but I wanna go somewhere exciting and would appreciate any suggestions!!

5 Comments

Banned

ireland but take a tent for accomodation on that budget

casparwhite;4882666

ireland but take a tent for accomodation on that budget

Or anywhere else in July for that budget.;-)

Try Portugal - go through Thomas Cooks flights and hotel deal section. I got a brilliant deal for £200 per person

Thats right at the start of the school summer holidays, so will be expensive to go anywhere then. If you could go either June or September you will stand a better chance of getting cheaper flights with the budget airlines and maybe get a cheap hotel deal. You could also look at maybe going for a 3-4 day break instead of a week. A friend of mine works in the travel industry and says that cheap deals going abroad are expected to be in very short supply this summer.

As lila70 says for eg you could get an apartment in Corfu (Olga apartments) 1-7 May with Thomsons, currently for £5 per apartment per night (£286 in July) and then you link up with cheap flights and transfers you may be able to do it for £200 per person.

does it have to be for that date?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October55
    2. Any PS4 News Here29313888
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2684
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247592

See more discussions