flight comparison websites

Found 24th Jul 2011
Community Updates
MiscWeb HostingFlight
15 Comments
Same as above, Skyscanner x
I have always had best prices from Dialaflight .. even after trying numerous websites
skyscanner and mse flightchecker.
TIP - Always book through the airline rather than an agent. If the agent goes under, you just get the flight costs back (after months of claim forms!) and have to re-book with the airline at the current days price.

Cost us £300 when KISS Flights went under last year
Just come across one I havent seen before. Seems much better than skyscanner for ease of use and found me flights 20% cheaper than skyscanner to Hurghada

momondo.co.uk
I always use kayak.co.uk

looks like a nice site x

csiman

Just come across one I havent seen before. Seems much better than … Just come across one I havent seen before. Seems much better than skyscanner for ease of use and found me flights 20% cheaper than skyscanner to Hurghadahttp://www.momondo.co.uk

I was well peeved when organising a holiday this weekend using flightchecker on mse, only to realize that the figures I was using were outdated. My own fault, I know I should have used these figures as a guildline. The prices (just checked) are still showing sold out prices!

Check with the airline
travelsupermarket
tinz11

I was well peeved when organising a holiday this weekend using … I was well peeved when organising a holiday this weekend using flightchecker on mse, only to realize that the figures I was using were outdated. My own fault, I know I should have used these figures as a guildline. The prices (just checked) are still showing sold out prices!Check with the airline

thats why I never use MSE anymore. My flights yesterday I checked on there were 838 hours out of date -WTF!

skyscanner are the same tho to be fair always out of date!

csiman

thats why I never use MSE anymore. My flights yesterday I checked on … thats why I never use MSE anymore. My flights yesterday I checked on there were 838 hours out of date -WTF!

plumberman01

skyscanner are the same tho to be fair always out of date!

ime they always have 'last checked' within 24 hours or so, not 20 days!
"This price was last checked 866hrs ago"

Thought this was a typing error
Post a comment
@
    Text