Flight of the Conchords On Tour - Who's off?

Just got myself 4 tickets to go see Flight of the Conchords at the Hammersmith in May. Who else got a ticket?!? So excited!

flightoftheconchords.co.nz/on-…ur/

14 Comments

Bloody all sold out! Was on at 9.05 and can't get any!! gutted!

you can still get single tickets for Glasgow on the Fri/Sat

infact, you can get a pair for Saturday night

Loads in birmingham still.

Babbabooey;8013271

Brummies obviously dont appreciate good humour :-D

arent they on sale to general public tomorrow? How did people find out about the presale? Cant believe I missed the one for London on the 16th.

Original Poster

mr.potato_head;8013378

arent they on sale to general public tomorrow? How did people find out … arent they on sale to general public tomorrow? How did people find out about the presale? Cant believe I missed the one for London on the 16th.

there was a post on their facebook group that popped up on my feed yesterday saying about it.

]http//fl…ur/

more available from 9 tomorrow!

Babbabooey;8013271

Said there were none earlier! :thumbsup:

Just got some - can't wait!

WHO LIKES TO ROCK THE PAARTY?!

Original Poster

Ciderbob;8013824

Said there were none earlier! :thumbsup:Just got some - can't wait!WHO … Said there were none earlier! :thumbsup:Just got some - can't wait!WHO LIKES TO ROCK THE PAARTY?!

I like to rock the party! :thumbsup::):-D

will only let me buy one ticket

that live nation website is awful! Occasionally tickets become available, the security codes are difficult to read and then once you do get past them an error message appears saying your order cannot be processed

" * Your ticket reservation could not be processed at the moment. Please try again later.

Dear Customer!

We are sorry, an error has occurred. Therefore we cannot complete your transaction. Click here to return to Livenation.co.uk"

Banned

Got a couple for Hammersmith, but not sure if I'll go yet. Thought their last season was a bit of a letdown, but love their early stuff. Might just ebay them.

got two for Manchester

woop woop got 2 for birmingham today

Get in
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523404
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763838
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846054
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414814072

See more discussions