Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Flight prices Manchester to Dublin

Posted 2nd Dec
So I’m going to a festival in June to see my favourite band I’ve booked a hotel and I just need to arrange flights. Should I book them
now via Ryanair approx 63 round trip or will the prices come down at any point? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Ryanair Prices, just like the number of their complaints will only go up, up up.
Seriously though, prices increase the closer the departure date comes. Best to book at £63 return before they go up.
Just factor in reserved seating and luggage costs when comparing with other airlines.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 2nd Dec
£63 is quite steep to Dublin. Have you checked other airlines - Easyjet?
Ryanair will always do offers, as you have booked hotel you could book the flight now as peace of mind 👌🏻
Thank you for advice, I did think it was a little on steep side but maybe they’ve put the prices up due to the festival weekend. Faith no more here I come
I can only guess who your favourite band are... Ireland... June.... Only just announced! FNM?
Eden003202/12/2019 21:51

I can only guess who your favourite band are... Ireland... June.... Only …I can only guess who your favourite band are... Ireland... June.... Only just announced! FNM?

Got it in one
AllyOxenFree03/12/2019 00:27

Got it in one

I think I'll be going to their Brixton Academy show, that'll be good!
Eden003203/12/2019 20:30

I think I'll be going to their Brixton Academy show, that'll be good!

Now im going to the Manchester one, found out just in time before i bought the dublin ones! Just need a O2 priority code now then im a winner hope you get tix for Brixton
AllyOxenFree03/12/2019 20:33

Now im going to the Manchester one, found out just in time before i bought …Now im going to the Manchester one, found out just in time before i bought the dublin ones! Just need a O2 priority code now then im a winner hope you get tix for Brixton

Fingers crossed for tickets!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants