Groups

Flight search to Paris!

Hey People,

I know there are a few people here who are good at searching the cheapest flights!

I've been trying but realised I missed out on the £79 offer by Air France....I want to fly out on the 16/17th of July and come back on the 19th July to Paris. I do not mind if it be from Heathrow or Birmingham..but prefer the flight from Birmingham.

Rep in store people!

4 Comments

Hey congratulations on your imminent 1k!!

Good luck with the flights x x

You could go on the Eurostart to Paris return for £59. But July is now sold out, only August is avaliable.

Original Poster

Thanks Clarity!

Thanks to DK too, Yeah, I had a look but all July has been booked!

I'm still on the lookout and come on people!

Am I right that if you leave it quite late they can be cheaper (only for European flights) like FlyBe, Easyjet?

Thanks

I think it's pretty much the other way around now-a-days; the earlier you book the cheaper it is.

Thinking about your Paris flight, I guess you are somewhere between Birmingham and Heathrow, have you considered Easyjet from Bristol? A LOT cheaper than Flybe and cheaper than Air France.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions